Threads are soo boring nowadays

Chad69

Chad69

Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
23,254
Reputation
37,495
Everything became soo boring tbh
There are 0 funny threads
Just braggers and larpers
If I had enough strength I would stop using off topic for month or so,but I cant
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5891, Pietrosiek and 5 others
Life itself is boring.
 
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5522
1581091788075
 
  • WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Deleted member 5522, balding17yomanletcel and 4 others
Try taking a few days off and then come back
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Chad69
Girls are everything
 
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5522, IncelsBraincels and 1 other person
try dopamine fast
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Chad69
I’m turning these forum up getting it turnt 💯🐐 shit was mad boring before I came along no cap🤷‍♂️😂😂🤣 but nigga u a clown🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Chad69
Same
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Chad69
Try taking a few days off and then come back
I wish I could tbh
Even if I request a ban I will still lurk
I’m turning these forum up getting it turnt 💯🐐 shit was mad boring before I came along no cap🤷‍♂️😂😂🤣 but nigga u a clown🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Your threads are legit the most retarded stuff that I ever came across on the internet
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 5683, Bigcel and 2 others
I wish I could tbh
Even if I request a ban I will still lurk
No need to request a ban just log out for a few days. You can disable alerts so you won't be tempted to log back in and check them.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Chad69
No need to request a ban just log out for a few days. You can disable alerts so you won't be tempted to log back in and check them.
Alright
I will just use looksmaxing section then
Damn I wish there was feature where you can disable certain secrion
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
its over.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chad69 and Deleted member 5522
Beyond brutal man
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Everything became soo boring tbh
There are 0 funny threads
Just braggers and larpers
If I had enough strength I would stop using off topic for month or so,but I cant
Rate My Dick
 
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Chad69
Boring thread op
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chad69

Similar threads

romanstock
Replies
3
Views
21
Gaythugmax
Gaythugmax
Lexapro
Replies
19
Views
128
Rashm0n
Rashm0n
xevuxia
Replies
5
Views
43
hax
hax
simematic
Replies
43
Views
89
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
astatin
Replies
2
Views
19
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top