Three main ways you don't starve and die in 2022

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
A lot of you seem to forget about this. Since this is a looksmax moneymaxxing forum I feel like I need to say this; there is no quick easy big money that you can learn and start earning. None.

There are THREE main ways you won't get stuck in an endless 9-5:

1) Crime
This also requires a lot of connections and networking and statusbuilding with those guys then getting them to like you and getting in on the jobs and getting them to trust you. Even with the risk this pays moderately to highly dependent on what you get tasked with, according to what you deserve aka what is within your scope of the respect the mafia guys have with you. Even with this you need extreme luck because when making friends no competent serious mafia guy would ever make it clear or admit he does what he does. You need to find the needle in the haystack + be very intelligent and have some balls + socialmaxxed. Or if u wanna do crime on ur own or with your local friends, sure. Also needs a lot of brains and a lot of friends who are willing to do the same and scale the business if everyone wants to be payed handsomely.

2) College
Yeah you sell your soul and body but even then it isn't even close to an 80% chance you land a decent paying job. Even then it's very likely you end up in a 9-5 depending on what school u finished. Work smart, not hard. Choose wisely

3) Having a shit ton starting capital
If ur born rich, won the lottery, or found 500k in a briefcase under a bridge, then you're here. From here on out you can actually follow andrew tates advice. But even here, yes, you have to be very lucky and smart.

Alternatively you find a 1%ile method that makes money quicker than 99% of others. Then you make your first thousands. Talking about a 100s thousands minimum. Then you repeat and get lucky once more, until you get your first million.

That's literally it there are no other legit options. Don't let them scam you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22015
A lot of you seem to forget about this. Since this is a looksmax moneymaxxing forum I feel like I need to say this; there is no quick easy big money that you can learn and start earning. None.

There are THREE main ways you won't get stuck in an endless 9-5:

1) Crime
This also requires a lot of connections and networking and statusbuilding with those guys then getting them to like you and getting in on the jobs and getting them to trust you. Even with the risk this pays moderately to highly dependent on what you get tasked with, according to what you deserve aka what is within your scope of the respect the mafia guys have with you. Even with this you need extreme luck because when making friends no competent serious mafia guy would ever make it clear or admit he does what he does. You need to find the needle in the haystack + be very intelligent and have some balls + socialmaxxed. Or if u wanna do crime on ur own or with your local friends, sure. Also needs a lot of brains and a lot of friends who are willing to do the same and scale the business if everyone wants to be payed handsomely.

2) College
Yeah you sell your soul and body but even then it isn't even close to an 80% chance you land a decent paying job. Even then it's very likely you end up in a 9-5 depending on what school u finished. Work smart, not hard. Choose wisely

3) Having a shit ton starting capital
If ur born rich, won the lottery, or found 500k in a briefcase under a bridge, then you're here. From here on out you can actually follow andrew tates advice. But even here, yes, you have to be very lucky and smart.

Alternatively you find a 1%ile method that makes money quicker than 99% of others. Then you make your first thousands. Talking about a 100s thousands minimum. Then you repeat and get lucky once more, until you get your first million.

That's literally it there are no other legit options. Don't let them scam you
based and very high IQ

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
based and very high IQ
On top of these 3 main divisions there are millions of others, but people seem to get lost and forget the basics. Theres also the factor of choosing your business, if it can be scaled thru time, money or skill, their hierarchy ect. Never scale with time, only with skill ect thats more time efficient + earns you more money so on and so on. Niggas saying do what you love ect or check out my new method ect thats all bullshit lol. You are the method.

On top of these 3 main divisions there are millions of others, but people seem to get lost and forget the basics. Theres also the factor of choosing your business, if it can be scaled thru time, money or skill, their hierarchy ect. Never scale with time, only with skill ect thats more time efficient + earns you more money so on and so on. Niggas saying do what you love ect or check out my new method ect thats all bullshit lol. You are the method.
raterater is extremely ugly but at least he was born rich
if he was middle class he would have ROPED right now

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
1) White collar job
2) Tradie
3) Real Estate
4) Entrepreneur
5) Crime