Three questions about leg-lengthening?

NECK&VOICE

NECK&VOICE

Platinum
1) What is currently most advanced (best) technique for leg lengthening

2) Is the best surgeon Paley

3) Would Paley accept 6'1'' to lengthen to 6'4''-6'6''?

• JFL
Reactions: whitepilled4life
dude stop being retard focus on face ur height is fine

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: whitepilled4life, idkman, incel194012940 and 2 others
dude stop being retard focus on face ur height is fine
1. Face is maxxed.

2. "Fine" ain't gonna cut it in 2022

3. Thick neck and height is 95% of male sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Autism.
Go outside.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: whitepilled4life, Ultravisionary Bism and NECK&VOICE
Can someone just answer the questions asked like a normal person instead of throwing around blank labels?
Why? You're probably just a kid who binge-watched some heightpill videos and you won't ever get LL.
You know you won't so stop asking about it.

Why? You're probably just a kid who binge-watched some heightpill videos and you won't ever get LL.
You know you won't so stop asking about it.
Because the purpose of online forums is to ask questions and answer them not to throw around blank labels like some braindead mongoloid.

You are just coping big time, because someone - who probably already height mogs you - is gonna get LL and mog you to mines of Moria.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Stryde

Paley is the best

No he wouldn't

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE
At 6ft1, if you are not getting approached consistently and hundreds of matches, then your face is the problem.

• +1
Reactions: idkman
Because the purpose of online forums is to ask questions and answer them not to throw around blank labels like some braindead mongoloid.

You are just coping big time, because someone - who probably already height mogs you - is gonna get LL and mog you to mines of Moria.
Sure retard, you will definitely spend $100k+ and be in a wheelchair for months despite already being a few inches above average height.
I totally believe you and I'm sure you're not just another rotter fantasizing about surgeries he'll never get.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: whitepilled4life, incel194012940, Deleted member 20064 and 1 other person
At 6ft1, if you are not getting approached consistently and hundreds of matches, then your face is the problem.
Autism. People don't get consistently approached at 6'1''.
That is average height among zoomer clubbers in Germany.
Go walk in any mall, you will see 6'1''-6'3'' zoomies on the regular.
I don't live in a midget continent.
Nowdays, height outliers truly mog. I mean 6'4'' and up (barefoot, no airmax cope)

Sure retard, you will definitely spend $100k+
My net worth is 7 digits and I work from a laptop, so yes, I will. What do I have to lose? Year of my life vs mogging the fuck for the rest of my life. Keep coping and seething

• +1
Why is stryde out of circulation? What happened?
In February 2021, NuVasive issued an urgent advisory and recall of their stainless steel-based Precice System devices after patients implanted with the stainless steel-based Stryde device reported pain and changes in the bone tissue around the device, including bony abnormalities between the nail segments.

Autism. People don't get consistently approached at 6'1''.
That is average height among zoomer clubbers in Germany.
Go walk in any mall, you will see 6'1''-6'3'' zoomies on the regular.
I don't live in a midget continent.
Nowdays, height outliers truly mog. I mean 6'4'' and up (barefoot, no airmax cope)

My net worth is 7 digits and I work from a laptop, so yes, I will. What do I have to lose? Year of my life vs mogging the fuck for the rest of my life. Keep coping and seething
You're too low IQ.

Stryde is out of circulation and not expected to return soon
Cope by the end of 2023 it'll be out there, OP won't have this surgery even if he had the money at least till 2025

Cope by the end of 2023 it'll be here, OP won't have this surgery even if he had the money at least till 2025
Guess we'll see

imagine being 6'+ still think the problem is your height

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
imagine being 6'+ still think the problem is your height
Babby's first height halo. Height outliers are pussy magnets fr fr nocap

1) What is currently most advanced (best) technique for leg lengthening

2) Is the best surgeon Paley

1. Precice Stryde but it is currently off the market for bullshit safety reasons. It is expected to return in 2023 I think.
2. Paley is the most renowned but also the most expensive. I'd go to him if I was literally earning a half million a year, otherwise I'd look elsewhere.
3. Paley used to turn away taller guys but he recently said at an interview/conference that he had changed his mind on this - that he shouldn't be telling taller guys "you're ok- get over it". However that was probably for 5'9" dudes. He may still tell a 6'1" to fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE
1. Precice Stryde but it is currently off the market for bullshit safety reasons. It is expected to return in 2023 I think.
2. Paley is the most renowned but also the most expensive. I'd go to him if I was literally earning a half million a year, otherwise I'd look elsewhere.
3. Paley used to turn away taller guys but he recently said at an interview/conference that he had changed his mind on this - that he shouldn't be telling taller guys "you're ok- get over it". However that was probably for 5'9" dudes. He may still tell a 6'1" to fuck off.
Superb, thanks for detailed answer man.
for bullshit safety reasons. It is expected to return in 2023 I think.
Details? Did someone split their legs open?

Guess, I'm gonna have to try my luck then. If Paley tells me to fuck off, what other options are there?

get LL till you 7' and see how you get cucked by manlet
I don't think increase from 6'1'' to 7' is realistic. I think the best outcome I can aim for is 6'6''

• +1
I don't think increase from 6'1'' to 7' is realistic. I think the best outcome I can aim for is 6'6''
I would be conservative, especially if you are black because your leg to body ratio is already going to be somewhat leg dominant.