THREE WORST MOGS OF MY LIFE SO FAR

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
That made me feel memorably bad about myself:

#3 - Once I was getting my haircut and the barber had a great hairline, hyoid bone position, mandible, nose, lips, forearms.... as I looked at him in the mirror cutting my hair I could not help but compare myself to him. I felt like complete shit. ‘Twas a brutal mog indeed.

#2 - Once at Cracker Barrel, about 3 years ago now, I was there with my now ex. For whatever reason striking giga chads were all around. You could tell it put us both in a REALLY bad mood comparing ourselves to the alphas of society. it made me feel so inadequate (I am not an incel just average but still put me in a self loathing mood for atleast the rest of the week, maybe subtly for my entire life (until facial surgery fixes that)

#1 - When I rushed a high-tier frat (at my school they have the craziest parties and the nicest frat mansion) I actually got a bid but couldn’t do it because I am on the ***** team which already takes a lot of time and frats are frowned upon because “the team should be your first priority”. We have crazy parties of our own - there was a fivesome in the open that literally any member could join if the wanted to last week. And I just have better relationships with my teammates bonding over genuine athleticism and not feeling superficial like on the TV gameshow Survivor - which is exactly what rushing felt like. But some of these fiji bros really mogged me facially and in NTness. Low key felt inferior in their presence. I only counted 4 brothers who I thought where facially less attractive than me. Doesn’t feel good to have only “marginally made the cut”

The real reason I even rushed was just to prove I could. That I was at least good “enough” and NT “enough” if I wasn’t I would have been completely ruined.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Your collagen is low

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Aesthetic and Pietrosiek
Your collagen is low
Ok but didnt ask + ur gay
Screen Shot 2019 05 08 at 30015 PM

jfl if youre not going to a subhuman barber

jfl if youre not going to a subhuman barber

I go to this very nice & expensive men’s parlor downtown. It gives 1920’s vibes. And sure to get a fresher looking haircut than you’d get at greatclips