throbbing headache after lipolab

Supernatueal

Supernatueal

ricell mogger
So I did it yesterday and’s I still have a fucking horrible headache, like when i move my head, what can do I pls help

Go to a hospital :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
I really don’t want to
So risk your health, potentially your life because you "really don't want to".
See how that works out man.
Fuck do you want people to tell you? 'eat 3 green apples u'll be ok', if you are concerned, seek professional care. Not a difficult concept.
If you don't think it's serious, go to a doctor, otherwise, go to the hospital.

So risk your health, potentially your life because you "really don't want to".
See how that works out man.
Fuck do you want people to tell you? 'eat 3 green apples u'll be ok', if you are concerned, seek professional care. Not a difficult concept.
If you don't think it's serious, go to a doctor, otherwise, go to the hospital.
What do I tell them?

Update us :forcedsmile:(y)
They gave me a shot for headache, and some nausea medication, but they have no way to correlate the symptoms I had (I was vommiting, intense chills, throbbing headache,) to the lipolab shot I performed, but it all seemed to happen right after I did it, I feel much better now, when I woke up yesterday the headache was still horribly but it’s mostly gone now, very hard to explain to the doctors and my mother that I did some experimental fat dissolving injections on my stomach “your not even fat” nigga I’m tryna be more aesthetic, anyways had to promise mom not to do it again and she took away the lipolab and offered to give me 100$ for it, but i would never take money from my mom so i just gave it, not really mad because i have another vial left :freaky:

• +1
Reactions: aids
They gave me a shot for headache, and some nausea medication, but they have no way to correlate the symptoms I had (I was vommiting, intense chills, throbbing headache,) to the lipolab shot I performed, but it all seemed to happen right after I did it, I feel much better now, when I woke up yesterday the headache was still horribly but it’s mostly gone now, very hard to explain to the doctors and my mother that I did some experimental fat dissolving injections on my stomach “your not even fat” nigga I’m tryna be more aesthetic, anyways had to promise mom not to do it again and she took away the lipolab and offered to give me 100$ for it, but i would never take money from my mom so i just gave it, not really mad because i have another vial left :freaky:
Glad that you're alright, obviously you did something wrong, or maybe just suffered a severe side effect, be careful if you ever try it again.

• +1
Reactions: K2VITAMIN and Supernatueal
Glad that you're alright, obviously you did something wrong, or maybe just suffered a severe side effect, be careful if you ever try it again.
Yeah, quite the learning experience, I just need to find another way to get rid of buccal fat, I’ll probably get buccal fat removal when I’m 18 if we don’t go into nuclear war

• JFL
Reactions: aids