Through Hardmaxxing and Softmaxxing, these are my results in 7 months EXACTLY.

willcel

willcel

BAN BLUEPILL TEENS!
IMG 2984

in december

IMG 4139

now

I only did a few hardmaxx, but most was softmaxxed. any guesses what I hardmaxxed?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Klaas Vaaker, Madridista and 2 others
why the long face bro

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, rand anon and Sub5kang
if anyone has any detailed questions pm me

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub5kang
Nosejob n fillers?

• +1
Reactions: willcel
What's your height?
6’1 then, now im 6’2, im sitting down in both pics, but my legs are much longer than my upper body, and im only 17, so i think ill keep growing

• +1
6’1 then, now im 6’2, im sitting down in both pics, but my legs are much longer than my upper body, and im only 17, so i think ill keep growing
Lucky ahh

Impressive results. Congratulations, boyo! It's so inspiring to see boyos ascend. I bet the indicators of interest from women have never been higher. Now go live your life, man. Just don't forget to always remember that you were at the bottom of the barrel one time. Be humble! Don't stroke your ego too much!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, mog_or_be_mogged, mb2007 and 1 other person
Proper ascension bro. Guessing how people treat u now is night and day
true. i’ve gone ghost since may (most ascension happened may-june) so cant wait to go back to school and see lol

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
Only thing holding you back is your lazy eye anEditd long midface tbh
fix those you're definitely htn
for 7 months progress thats insane mirin you hard
i can fraud those pretty easily with contour and squinting, i didn’t wanna fraud tho wanted to be spot on

• +1
What body fat% we're you in first pic?
i think 30s. i was gymcelling. i am now very lean and still somewhat muscular, id say around 11 bf. i can still bench 250 lbs.

• +1
i can fraud those pretty easily with contour and squinting, i didn’t wanna fraud tho wanted to be spot on
lazy eye is easy to fix tbh, nose is not bad either you could leave it you dont gotta be perfect

i think 30s. i was gymcelling. i am now very lean and still somewhat muscular, id say around 11 bf. i can still bench 250 lbs.
DAMN, how'd you cut down so fast, i used to be 37% back in feb but im only 23% now you got any tips?

Proper ascension bro. Guessing how people treat u now is night and day
frl man im graduating high school next and ascending this summer would be a dream

Mirin, what did you do specificaly