Throwback to the most awkward interaction I had with a foid

The Homelander

The Homelander

Bronze
Alright so I'm in math minding my own business and I get up to grab a pencil. The pathway to the pencil station is narrow so if two people are going/leaving at the same time they are gonna bump into each other. BTW it was the first day of class so I didn't know many people there. As I'm returning to my seat a foid with the biggest tits ever is trying to go to get a pencil as well. We had to bump into each other cause there wasn't enough space but first we just stand there awkwardly for a few second while I'm staring at her tits. I start to get hard as fuck but she doesn't notice cause I was wearing black jeans. I'm not kidding my dick rubbed against her thigh while we were squeezing through the pathway and to this day I don't know if she knew or not. She could have easily reported me but she didn't and I mostly avoided her for the entire semester. And for the rest of the semester math was awkward as hell until I finally asked my counselor if I could switch. I probably have more awkward stories but yeah

I have a pic of her but I don't know if i can send it here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, sportsmogger, Elijah_leo and 1 other person
Dnr faggot

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Klasik616
I grabbed a girl's boobs when playing touch football and once accidentally stuck my hand into a girl's mouth while walking (no idea how)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, sportsmogger, The Homelander and 1 other person
Alright so I'm in math minding my own business and I get up to grab a pencil. The pathway to the pencil station is narrow so if two people are going/leaving at the same time they are gonna bump into each other. BTW it was the first day of class so I didn't know many people there. As I'm returning to my seat a foid with the biggest tits ever is trying to go to get a pencil as well. We had to bump into each other cause there wasn't enough space but first we just stand there awkwardly for a few second while I'm staring at her tits. I start to get hard as fuck but she doesn't notice cause I was wearing black jeans. I'm not kidding my dick rubbed against her thigh while we were squeezing through the pathway and to this day I don't know if she knew or not. She could have easily reported me but she didn't and I mostly avoided her for the entire semester. And for the rest of the semester math was awkward as hell until I finally asked my counselor if I could switch. I probably have more awkward stories but yeah

fakecel
I grabbed a girl's boobs when playing touch football and once accidentally stuck my hand into a girl's mouth while walking (no idea how)
fakecel

• WTF
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts, The Homelander and romanstock
IMG 6202

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, The Homelander and DarkAscender
i signed chicks tits on school camp during first few weeks at a school how autistic can you be nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, The Homelander and DarkAscender
How did they let you
they all thought i was cute, i KO'ed a kid in front of half the year so i went from cutsy autist to angry autist in most of their eyes

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and The Homelander
they all thought i was cute, i KO'ed a kid in front of half the year so i went from cutsy autist to angry autist in most of their eyes
Way to go bhai. How do they think of you these days?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and StarvedEpi
Way to go bhai. How do they think of you these days?
the only person i speak to from that high school still is one of the chicks tits i signed. KOing that kid got me uninvited from my first party where i would of got with someone as well:feelswhy: that's what i get for being autistic with bad parents

• +1
the only person i speak to from that high school still is one of the chicks tits i signed. KOing that kid got me uninvited from my first party where i would of got with someone as well:feelswhy: that's what i get for being autistic with bad parents
Don't worry bhai you aren't alone. I could have gotten with a girl in 8th grade but I fumbled. She straight up asked me for my number but my middle school ass couldn't speak to women so I just ignored her. She was only MTB anyways but it still brings me memories

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts and StarvedEpi
Don't worry bhai you aren't alone. I could have gotten with a girl in 8th grade but I fumbled. She straight up asked me for my number but my middle school ass couldn't speak to women so I just ignored her. She was only MTB anyways but it still brings me memories
I could speak to woman easily just never engage in romance cuz my autist ass is to was to dumb to pick up on it most of the time

• +1

Send me a pic of her in pm

• +1