The JB that gave me an IRL IOI said it looked great today on facetime

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3853 and Deleted member 5818
I wouldnt wear that but JBs will find that fit attractive undoubtedly

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 5393
sweatpants and a t-shirt is a thugmaxxed outfit?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
sweatpants and a t-shirt is a thugmaxxed outfit?
To these guys it is I guess idk when it was but I guess it is to white ppl lol

Outfits are cope be tall and white with a really dark tan and wear a white t shirt I get endless compliments from it and if I hit the gym first when I go out I even make MILFs look straight down when I look at them.

Looks good but remember if you don't act like a thug then you gonna look ridiculous

Looks good, and definitely appeals to younger girls, but to older women you'll just be seen as a tryhard.

By the way, what the fuck is this? :lul:

That hairstyle is slayer mode

go to r/fashionreps on reddit and you can find nike tech fleece from china for $10

I agre not a thugmaxed outfit more like basketball player outfit
Where are you from? This what "Thugs" wears in the UK

Where are you from? This what "Thugs" wears in the UK
Im from Finland, dont thugs wear all black in the UK? I thought finland and the uk had similar looking thugs

Im from Finland, dont thugs wear all black in the UK? I thought finland and the uk had similar looking thugs
In uk roadmen wear nike tech, tracksuits in general, puffers, black af1, also stone island, cp company,

look up the song Kennington where it started and watch the music video that’s usual uk thug clothes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise
In uk roadmen wear nike tech, tracksuits in general, puffers, black af1, also stone island, cp company,

look up the song Kennington where it started and watch the music video that’s usual uk thug clothes
That song is actually mad fire bruw iNNIT?

The ethnic thugs in finland dress exactly like that while the caucasian thugs just have some streetwear on and the big bois (biker gangs) wear leather jackets and jeans
005eb4b57954b6c9a68ace7767833c13

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
cut the chain. looks fake af
go for a fake rope or tennis chain instead

Shirt is too lose. Makes you look like a twink

maybe i should dress like that too. Adidas warrior

looks really good bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back