Thug maxxing can make the most subhuman man gain the female gaze

Yuhbwoynadia

Yuhbwoynadia

Gold
A whore who rejected me been posting this liteskin fucker cause he has good "looks" while reality he's barely a psl 5
and is under 5'9

I know he is under 5'9 cause he's in a picture with a bunch of spics and is shorter than them

I got rejected for a piss coloured nigger who looks like this even tho I mog him to oblivion

only reason would be is cause he has tattoos and is thug maxxing his image

best way to gain the female gaze quickly is thug max if your subhuman

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 444, AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 20652
Haha his legs are so small he looks malnourished

//Thomas DOM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, Deleted member 12002 and Yuhbwoynadia
Haha his legs are so small he looks malnourished

//Thomas DOM
Has no muscle definition, around 5'6-5'8, and is a piss coloured nigger

yea if you really want the female gaze very quick just thug max

half the blacks and curries on here mog him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
PSL rating scales are retarded as shit lmao, to most foids I’d guess they’d say that he’s decently attractive

Also thugmaxxing is a massive cope by non-black and Latino niggas, the bitches that most normie thugmaxxed niggas fuck on a daily basis are subhuman tier that most mfs wouldn’t even touch

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 19036 and Yuhbwoynadia
not the women u wanna attract but pussy is pussy ig

• +1
Reactions: mogging, Yuhbwoynadia and Deprived
thug maxxing should be a last resort
It's an effective niche to fill but you get low quality girls
and that guy looks decent, face is king,

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 19036
that guy looks decent, face is king,
to most foids I’d guess they’d say that he’s decently attractive

blue pill replies
Also thugmaxxing is a massive cope by non-black and Latino niggas, the bitches that most normie thugmaxxed niggas fuck on a daily basis are subhuman tier that most mfs wouldn’t even touch

those type of foids tho :what: cant unlike them

Autistic post.

PSL scales and such things for face and body mainly only apply to european males for the most part. The facial features that define a european as being attractive is a noticeable vary than what would define a black of african american as being attractive. And even so, looks and all of that gay aesthetic shit for males only imply that other women may be attracted to you. This implication is the essence of male attraction in this world.

But another reason is you clearly see the exotic features like lightbrown eyes and face tattoos on a decently aesthetic lighskin "thug" (perceived as alpha). This sense of exclusivity literally follows looksmaxing guildbook yet you claim a racist rhetoric instead of accepting the fact that you are more subhuman than him in both looks and opinion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hiro and Cheesyrumble
post your face, let's see if you really mog him to oblivion

I’m bloated rn
But definitely have a higher psl than

The piss colored nigger

Last edited:
You don't mog him then.
features wise I would mog him

features wise I would mog him
then post your pic?

Autistic post.

PSL scales and such things for face and body mainly only apply to european males for the most part. The facial features that define a european as being attractive is a noticeable vary than what would define a black of african american as being attractive. And even so, looks and all of that gay aesthetic shit for males only imply that other women may be attracted to you. This implication is the essence of male attraction in this world not the body.

But another reason is you clearly see the exotic features like lightbrown eyes and face tattoos on a lighskin thug (perceived as alpha). This sense of exclusivity literally follows looksmaxing guildbook yet you claim a racist rhetoric instead of accepting the fact that you are more subhuman than him in both looks and opinion.
Psl is Euro gay alien psudeo science

• WTF
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia
thug maxxing should be a last resort
It's an effective niche to fill but you get low quality girls
and that guy looks decent, face is king,
It seems to be growing exponentially as their the last group of men who are low inhibition and don't give a rat's ass. Since more and more men are low t as fuck and ultra high inhibition it seems its natural they are going to like these men.

Not to mention they also have a status boost as women like the rebels.So other foids with the usual strict parents end up really liking these rebellious types of men.

I thought that was the guy in OP. You do mog him ngl but you aint lightskinned. Thug hoes love lightskinned guys
It's over .......... black foids will pick a liteskin subhuman over Tyrone just cause he thug maxxed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
psl autism sure he’s not gandy but he is average or slightly above average with a specific niche when will u mfs realize nowhere outside of this site is psl actually useful I see average guys with muscles or nice skin hair etc wtih hot girls and I see really good looking dudes with average girls in the real world no is autisticly calculating face ratio