• Ugh..
Reactions: Gargantuan, RAMU KAKA, klip11 and 16 others
just be a tattooed hood nigga with drip and chains bro

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, fogdart, WeiWei and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kingpiin, Gargantuan, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
Coping urkel cel talking about thug maxxing also JFL these are low class Dominicans who cares. Lol at wanting to attract hoodrat women. Most of these Dominican dudes date down hard :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, iblamechico, Luffymaxxing and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and murdah
skinny fags wearing t shirts and hats is thgmax? lol

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Coping urkel cel talking about thug maxxing also JFL these are low class Dominicans who cares. Lol at wanting to attract hoodrat women. Most of these Dominican dudes date down hard :lul:
Cope, they get hot mullatas and snowbunnies

• +1
Reactions: klip11, fogdart, Looks234 and 4 others
How can a person above 20 years old behave like this in public and think he is looking cool is something that baffles me

I wish i could see Malcolm X breaking into that party. Imagine both the mog and the beating he would give them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, nathan, 케이제이 and 1 other person
Cope, they get hot mullatas and snowbunnies
You’re right but it’s not these types who do I know the ones who actually did lmfao. They weren’t actual hood Dominicans lmfao in fact most of them larp and act like they are.

Most other Dominicans I was around were legit suburban private school kids who spoke in Ebonics & talked in a certain way lmfao

• +1
look at the pics of the women lmao trashy hoes

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
black people have ruined their culture

drip, tats, and jewerly is thugmaxxing
none of that shit is drip dude. Its oversized t shirt and a hat + skinny jeans...

• JFL
law if you wanna slay blackwashed ltb's :forcedsmile:

Normal day in the Caribbean,btw:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, nope, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Most Dominican men are low class so I don’t see the issue here

• +1
Reactions: nope, butterworld and murdah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• JFL
Most Dominican men are low class so I don’t see the issue here
Absolute cope btw but a lot of the Zoomers do act like it so I won’t really argue against how they act. :lul: Plus you’re in the UK you barely have any Hispanics there let alone Dominicans

Who? their own?
ah yes, their own

women only have sex with the trashiest men and their sons or daughters carry these genes that make them act like monkeys and the cycle continues

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and murdah
Normies are so superficial and low sentience jfl.

Like literally put some skull tattoos on some ethnic manlets now the men are looking at them like they are tuff guys. Lololololol

Especially in those low IQ slums.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, PrinceLuenLeoncur, alriodai and 3 others
Normal day in the Caribbean,btw:

We can’t be stopped Carib BVLLS bustin in these cave hoes whyboiiiiiis on Sui watch BBC train comin through CHOO CHOO @Achilles @WeiWei @SadLivwr take and hold this L

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
We can’t be stopped Carib BVLLS bustin in these cave hoes whyboiiiiiis on Sui watch BBC train comin through CHOO CHOO @Achilles @WeiWei @SadLivwr take and hold this L
wahsed up pedo roastsites.
most of yall clients are 300 lb boomers on scooters :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
You’re right but it’s not these types who do I know the ones who actually did lmfao. They weren’t actual hood Dominicans lmfao in fact most of them larp and act like they are.

Most other Dominicans I was around were legit suburban private school kids who spoke in Ebonics & talked in a certain way lmfao
I could tell this was Dominican Republic by just watching one fragment of this video

• +1
Reactions: Jova, ElTruecel and murdah
wahsed up pedo roastsites.
most of yall clients are 300 lb boomers on scooters :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Your women pay MONEY to fuck them let that sink in. Your women pay money for bbc. When I worked in Tesco as a 20 yr old I had cougars routinely beg to be my sugar momma 🤣

I regret not accepting as one was an ex Stacy (she was old but you could tell in her prime she was a stacylite) she would slays try touching me and flirting the hoe. I should had accepted her offer and gotten that bag 💼 from her cumskin ass

Proxy2

• Ugh..
Your women pay MONEY to fuck them let that sink in. Your women pay money for bbc. When I worked in Tesco as a 20 yr old I had cougars routinely beg to be my sugar momma 🤣

I regret not accepting as one was an ex Stacy (she was old but you could tell in her prime she was a stacylite) she would slays try touching me and flirting the hoe. I should had accepted her offer and gotten that bag 💼 from her cumskin ass
lmao being a male prostitue for fat boomers is pretty sad :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: how many of those old boomers are old men as well that you faggots gotta service:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
keep larping nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
law in the slums of a third world country ig?

Thugs only attact low-class fat whores.

• Hmm...
Mate I watched like 3 minutes and all I heard was based white Chad fucks her then ditches her wheres the ethinc men stay haha fuck me you guys are coping so hard especially when all those woman are fuck ugly to

Attachments

• 17144358030753475587676100634974.jpg
    17144358030753475587676100634974.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
I wish that KJ mf from 2020 was still here bruh, he would love this stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Looks234 and murdah
Of course hoes like those type of thugmaxxed Dominicans

They don't like guys like me

Reggaeton did a lot of damage to nice Latino guys