thugmaxxing for the autists/mentalcels

Enlil

Enlil

(telegram) t.me/Looksmax
so I've been thinking for a while about this and found a way that might work out.. here's it.

1-)) take day walks in public: this as first step to expose you human beings, you can observe how they act/look like

2-)) become physically strong//or// carry a self defense weapon: this shit can rise your self esteem to black hole and back, if a nigger killer face you you won't be afraid cuz you can die fighting in honor at least.
it might be a very hard step to get into gym as an autist, but believe me, gym bros are different from normalfags, they more kind and brother tier. no need to be worry, hit it now.

3-)) talk to a stranger: this step is the next level of ascending
note: stranger could be anyone, vendor, cafe waitress, McDonald wagecuck guy, pizza man or a kid even. just start simple conversation, ask for the time/weather as example ..

4-)) after you do 3 steps above, now you're ready.
wear weird clothes in public that you never wore before..
this will increase your confidence and makes people notice your existence more, that's not the goal but it happens.

5-)) go to clubs, make friends or thugmaxx as loner: both are possible and OK. i personally prefer first one tho it's kinda hard cuz you need similar minded pals with ya..
however, get braces, tattoos, listen to british gangsta rap (skepta, dave, etc..)

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
more like how to autistmax

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Enlil
How is this “thugmaxxing” ??

Dressing weird, meeting ppl in clubs and taking daywalks??

This is a “thug” ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, LordNorwood, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
How is this “thugmaxxing” ??

Dressing weird, meeting ppl in clubs and taking daywalks??

This is a “thug” ?
it's for autists guide. taking small steps toward bigger ones. you as a NT might think how silly it is, but for mentalcels it requires such efforts

This is exactly what autism looks like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
None of you guys will ever be able to thug max im just being honest

most of you are sheltered kids with a lack of social awareness and social skills who’ve never been exposed to those environments before

It’s completely different than what you guys think I already know this by reading your bs post.

You have to born into that type thing or grow up around it. You can’t just fake it. People can tell extremely easily just saying.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3123
thugmaxxing doesn't work on whites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
shit thread kill yourself cat killer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
this won’t work for anyone here. no expectations. you need to have been brought up in this lifestyle, “faking” it is too obvious. and forum users, especially here are too self aware and will just look stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and GenericChad1444
imagine taking thugmaxxing advice from:
Op gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846