THUGMAXXING IS BLACKPILLED

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
The most popular and celebrated thugs are gigatyrones like Youngboy and King Von which have good looks

They make thugmaxxing look good because of their good looks

The best looking rapper ends up being the leader and wannabe gang members crash out risking their life and freedom in desire of looking like them, fame, the money, chains

But even if these wannabe gang members lived the same life as the most celebrated rappers such as Youngboy and King Von, they would never reach their success because the rappers good looks is what made them most successful

Imagine if King Von and Youngboy were ugly, they would be much much less popular

Of course their thug lifestyle helped as people like to know that they're really about that life but their good looks and money and jewelry and bitches they make off the fame is what makes it glorified and makes men want to be like them and black women loving them

Ugly dudes with money in the hood get set up by black women to get robbed by Tyrone

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, scrunchables, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
Thugmaxxing helps black normies and sometimes ugly niggas get bitches though fr cuz it's dark triad and High T risking taking behavior and showcases dominance and rap and social media glorifies hood thug drug dealers and scammers n whatever but the ugly niggas get lower quality girls and it's risky cuz you can get set up by the girls

Thugmaxxing helps black normies and sometimes ugly niggas get bitches though fr cuz it's dark triad and High T risking taking behavior and showcases dominance and rap and social media glorifies hood thug drug dealers and scammers n whatever but usually like low quality ghetto overweight black girls and it's risky cuz you can get set up by the girls
Nah you can pull white girls and latinas too and not only low quality ones tbh

Nah you can pull white girls and latinas too and not only low quality ones tbh
Yu right I fixed my comment
I was talking about the ugliest niggas

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2
Plus this isnโ€™t 2020 nor 2021 these dudes are washed now. The only women they got were obese welfare abusers

Cope2

U niggas didnt read the thread ๐Ÿ˜‚
I literally explained that rappers became famous due to their good looks
Which is the blackpill
Jay z and Wayne are both 2 PSL and 2.5 PSL. Also a good amount of those rappers are turbo manlets too

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back