[THUGMAXXING] I've concluded that as a prettyboy with longish hair, varsity jackets would look ridiculous on me.

Who suits varsity jackets the most?

• Total voters
@ArvidGustavsson @larsanova69

Varsity jackets are nice
Screenshot 20220428 221104 Instagram

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yep, after a quick browse, this stuff is gonna look comical on me. If you actually notice, most of these people are either black/mulatto, or masc (one friend of mine who is black and in his mid-20s likes to wear them). It's great for urban appeal. As a white-passing prettyboy with longish hair, I'm just gonna look laughable:
View attachment 1655596View attachment 1655597View attachment 1655598View attachment 1655599View attachment 1655600View attachment 1655602View attachment 1655604View attachment 1655606View attachment 1655608

Caging at this pic though:
View attachment 1655610
You’re overthinking this way too much

• JFL
I guess I could use my dad's carhatt jacket instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
these jackets were invented for athletes in highschool not badboys with insanely robust lower thirds, you would look fine if you wanted to wear one

• +1
these jackets were invented for athletes in highschool not badboys with insanely robust lower thirds, you would look fine if you wanted to wear one
Those highschoolers probably masc mogged me jfl

Also I look very nerdy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Wearing a varsity jacket to me always looked super try hard unless you go to that highschool, but I’m from the uk so it’s different I suppose.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Xangsane
Wearing a varsity jacket to me always looked super try hard unless you go to that highschool, but I’m from the uk so it’s different I suppose.
One of my friends, a black guy, wears then often
I think it'll look weird on me

Over for my dad I guess, since he is called omar :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Rate:
Hurricane named after fucking terrorists once again:feelskek: $10 million damage, fucking weak however 14 fatalities is impressive as shit, even blows out Gonzalo and Humberto in that department so therefore I rate it a solid chadhurricanelite

• JFL
Hurricane named after fucking terrorists once again:feelskek: $10 million damage, fucking weak however 14 fatalities is impressive as shit, even blows out Gonzalo and Humberto in that department so therefore I rate it a solid chadhurricanelite
View attachment 1656099
So if Isis mogged Gonzalo and Humberto in damage, how come you rated them chad and you rated Isis chadlite? (stacylite because Isis is female)

Rate:

• +1
So if Isis mogged Gonzalo and Humberto in damage, how come you rated them chad and you rated Isis chadlite? (stacylite because Isis is female)

Rate:
Gonzalo and Humberto did more damage in costs but Isis got more fatalities(but costs > lives) so therefore Isis does not compete.
Lol this fucking hurricane is named after a fucking nazi dictator:feelskek: no mentions of any costs, no mentions of any fatalities fucking truecel of a hurricane if i ever seen one

• JFL
Gonzalo and Humberto did more damage in costs but Isis got more fatalities(but costs > lives) so therefore Isis does not compete.
Lol this fucking hurricane is named after a fucking nazi dictator:feelskek: no mentions of any costs, no mentions of any fatalities fucking truecel of a hurricane if i ever seen one
I think this lad blows them all out of the water:

Last edited:
  • Woah
I think this lad blows them out of the water:
Wow this fucker is named after George Floyd but you know what I dont care im speechless. what a fucking teragigayotachadicane truly an ascended being:feelsez: talk about destruction no other hurricane comes remotely close. never began for sub floydcels

• JFL
Wow this fucker is named after George Floyd but you know what I dont care im speechless. what a fucking teragigayotachadicane truly an ascended being:feelsez: talk about destruction no other hurricane comes remotely close. never began for sub floydcels
Mogged:

• JFL
fuck ≥11,374 fatalaties what the frick
hurricane mega mogbattle when? this debate needs to be settled humberto and gonzalo are iconic but floyd and mitch just wow
I'd love to do a mog battle but I'm worried it won't get a lot of votes because it's such an autistic topic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

fuck ≥11,374 fatalaties what the frick
hurricane mega mogbattle when? this debate needs to be settled humberto and gonzalo are iconic but floyd and mitch just wow
What do you rate mitch?

Rate:

Couldn't find the hurricane that's the son of Gustav though

• JFL
hmm its close between mitch floyd and gustav I dont know im currently thinking mitch maybe
PSL of mitch?

Shame there's no hurricane Arvid to complement hurricane Gustav

• JFL
PSL of mitch?

Shame there's no hurricane Arvid to complement hurricane Gustav
Mitch's a solid 7.5 PSL, are there any other hurricane competitors or are those 3 the top dogs

• +1
@Shebe @slayer69 prettyboy? Are you lads avin a giggle?

• +1
Reactions: slayer69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back