Thugsmaxing Tinder experiment

Karstossos

Karstossos

Iron
I'm positive there is some sort of thugmaxing potential if we compare the same person.
E.g. Someone who is 6/10high normie goes thugmax on tinder with tattoos, chains, aggressive bio and pics etc.
But the facial aesthetic is similar.
Do you guys have some before and after thugmaxing pics I could use for the experiment?
Of course you have to be decent to begin with, but every 0.4 points of ascension are worth it IMHO.

I'm positive there is some sort of thugmaxing potential if we compare the same person.
E.g. Someone who is 6/10high normie goes thugmax on tinder with tattoos, chains, aggressive bio and pics etc.
But the facial aesthetic is similar.
Do you guys have some before and after thugmaxing pics I could use for the experiment?
Of course you have to be decent to begin with, but every 0.4 points of ascension are worth it IMHO.
someone already did it bro, with a mid tier ethnic badboy normie thug and he did really well in London

@ArabIncel

the more thugmaxxed you are, the better

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
I tried this strategy. Took a good side profile pictures with a leather jacket in the dark. When i met one girl, she immediately dissed me, and said: "hmm you looked different on your picture, more like a muscular bod boy" after 10minutes we ended the date because she did not like my real life face.
Had also other horrible moments with frauded picture tinder dates. They left me emotionally scared forever.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and Deleted member 4430
I tried this strategy. Took a good side profile pictures with a leather jacket in the dark. When i met one girl, she immediately dissed me, and said: "hmm you looked different on your picture, more like a muscular bod boy" after 10minutes we ended the date because she did not like my real life face.
Had also other horrible moments with frauded picture tinder dates. They left me emotionally scared forever.
BRUTAL JFL

Thugmaxxing is legit if you want to slay psl 4 trash and die in your 40s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6842, hairyballscel, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person