thumbpull headache GTFIH

jagmogs1000

jagmogs1000

Diamond
i’ve been thumbpulling for forward growth at 14 (it’s not just for aesthetic reasons, i actually have an underdeveloped maxilla and that’s making my palate too short for my long tongue which in turn makes it harder to mew and swallow for me) and i now am getting headaches that i’m pretty sure are because of my thumbpulling. is that a good or bad thing? and should i keep going daily or take a break till the headaches go away?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: polishcel, hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 43403 and 1 other person
I am pretty sure if it is a swallowing problem and actually affects your daily life then most insurances will partially cover the surgery to fix it and push it forward

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, ccwarrior and jagmogs1000
i’ve been thumbpulling for forward growth at 14 (it’s not just for aesthetic reasons, i actually have an underdeveloped maxilla and that’s making my palate too short for my long tongue which in turn makes it harder to mew and swallow for me) and i now am getting headaches that i’m pretty sure are because of my thumbpulling. is that a good or bad thing? and should i keep going daily or take a break till the headaches go away?
bump

1. no such thing as a long tongue, what you have is a short palate

2. Headaches probab are not related to it

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000