Thumbpulling as a 16 year old

Garo

Garo

Iron
Does thumbpulling has any risks and does it actually help? I am 16 yo and recently started mewing, will it be benefitial for me to see results in around 6 monts or no? I have a recessed maxilla and people said it helps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Chadpreet_ and Whitepill_Saint
YOU FUCCKING RETARD GO INTO SEARCH FUNCTION AND SEARCH "THUMBPULLING" NOW FUCK OFF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Whitepill_Saint, Mewton and 6 others
Does thumbpulling has any risks and does it actually help? I am 16 yo and recently started mewing, will it be benefitial for me to see results in around 6 monts or no? I have a recessed maxilla and people said it helps
Yo I'm 17 and I want to do thumbpulling too , can you @ when you will find it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist and Whitepill_Saint
for sure. there is very little info, I found this video -
I will update you if I find some more bro

• +1
  • JFL
for sure. there is very little info, I found this video -
I will update you if I find some more bro

Thank you for your efforts bro you seem like good guy

• +1
  • JFL
It will change nothing. Maybe it will make you look more autistic and that's not good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Whitepill_Saint, Samsepioler and 1 other person
No problem hope you will improve quickly as you want to
Season 3 Thank You GIF by The Office

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Follow my avi, 2 mins on each point, pushing up and splitting you palate, do this every hour

• JFL
  • +1
Follow my avi, 2 mins on each point, pushing up and splitting you palate, do this every hour
Should you warm up your face and massage it a little before doing it? Also is there a chance it will give you a gap in the front teeth?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Whitepill_Saint and sportsmogger
Should you warm up your face and massage it a little before doing it? Also is there a chance it will give you a gap in the front teeth?
Not that fast lol, just do it bro

• +1
  • JFL
Shut the fuck up tiktokcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Samsepioler, laaoo and 1 other person
Once your maxilla sutures are closed, no amount of mewing, pulling or any other nonsense would have any effect on your maxilla or palate. They close at around 16.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Whitepill_Saint, nikushabarelymogs and 1 other person
fuck all that bro just fluxomencymax

• JFL
Once your maxilla sutures are closed, no amount of mewing, pulling or any other nonsense would have any effect on your maxilla or palate. They close at around 16.
damn youre always cooking me appreciate it tho

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Ye, try that
honestly vertical pulling is easy for me but whenever i try to do horizontal for widening palate it hurts like hell to keep going and my thumbs give out soon brutal

• +1
  • JFL
honestly vertical pulling is easy for me but whenever i try to do horizontal for widening palate it hurts like hell to keep going and my thumbs give out soon brutal
Vertical pulling achieves more forward growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and ph4ntom
Vertical pulling achieves more forward growth
yeah and upswing but my palate is kinda narrow (only 6 teeth visible when smiling + a little bit visible of other teeth) also my upper teeth are a little crooked i suspect its due to not enough space so i need a little palate widening but im worried about teeth gaps tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, laaoo and sportsmogger
yeah and upswing but my palate is kinda narrow (only 6 teeth visible when smiling + a little bit visible of other teeth) also my upper teeth are a little crooked i suspect its due to not enough space so i need a little palate widening but im worried about teeth gaps tbh
lucky you started this shit pre 16. im 17 and have 6 showing wanna rope or surgerymaxx, i havent smiled with my mouth open in 2 years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Whitepill_Saint and ph4ntom
lucky you started this shit pre 16. im 17 and have 6 showing wanna rope or surgerymaxx, i havent smiled with my mouth open in 2 years.
tbh it doesnt matter that much how many teeth show its just that i dont have enough tooth space because of it which led to crooked
teeth cavill is chad with narrow palate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and laaoo
tbh it doesnt matter that much how many teeth show its just that i dont have enough tooth space because of it which led to crooked
teeth cavill is chad with narrow palate
View attachment 2561766
very few narrow mouth / palette chads though. mine is slightly narrower than cavills however seeing that does give me hope :feelsautistic:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and ph4ntom
Same here bro I'm 16 too I've been just pulling at the front part of the palate forward and to the side . I have to learn more about it for sure.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
that's amazing but I'm gatekeeping all my knowledge tbh

• JFL
all these instagram fags cant even do a simple search on a forum 😂 go back to watching psl god montage

• JFL
all these instagram fags cant even do a simple search on a forum 😂 go back to watching psl god montage
I didn't came from insta jfl I'm tiktokcel + i didn't found proper thread about thumbpulling while searching, i didn't found clear guide that's why I'm asking

• JFL
I didn't came from insta jfl I'm tiktokcel + i didn't found proper thread about thumbpulling while searching, i didn't found clear guide that's why I'm asking
I didn't find* first work on grammar and then on your face

• JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadpreet_, Whitepill_Saint and Aditya.

Thank you so much homiee , you are really good dude love yaa🗣️🫂

• JFL