Thumbulling gone wrong.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
I've been thumbpulling hard for some time and i have already loosened my zygomaticomaxillary suture but the problem is it only cracked ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY FACE. The left one didn't split.

I disregarded it and thumbpulled very hard yesterday. I heard a crack longer than usual on the right side and when i looked in the mirror i noticed my FUCKING RIGHT EYE WAS POSITIVELY TILTED while my left stayed neutral. IT LOOKS FUCKING HORRENDOUS I HAVE TO PERMASQUINT MY LEFT EYE TO BALANCE THE ASSYMMETRY AND THE SUTURE ON THE LEFT WON'T CRACK NO MATTER HOW HARD I PULL IT'S FUCKING OVER.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @justshower @5'7 zoomer @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, StalinCel, hattrick and 17 others
Dr. Bruh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BLovee, hattrick, Parf and 16 others
you need to only do the left one now

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, StalinCel and Deleted member 21044
same thing happens with mse btw

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, StalinCel, RealSurgerymax and 1 other person
I've been thumbpulling hard for some time and i have already loosened my zygomaticomaxillary suture but the problem is it only cracked ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY FACE. The left one didn't split.

I disregarded it and thumbpulled very hard yesterday. I heard a crack longer than usual on the right side and when i looked in the mirror i noticed my FUCKING RIGHT EYE WAS POSITIVELY TILTED while my left stayed neutral. IT LOOKS FUCKING HORRENDOUS I HAVE TO PERMASQUINT MY LEFT EYE TO BALANCE THE ASSYMMETRY AND THE SUTURE ON THE LEFT WON'T CRACK NO MATTER HOW HARD I PULL IT'S FUCKING OVER.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @justshower @5'7 zoomer @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I doubt this is true. Look at some old pictures and find out

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ungewist, RealSurgerymax and Deleted member 21044
Muh thumbpulling doesn't work

What is ur routine like?

Also just do the left until it evens out

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, hattrick and thereallegend

PM me picture

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 21044
both sutures are open for me but my eyes do get unaligned when thumbpullimg i have to correct it after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and thereallegend
ANOTHER DAY
ANOTHER
21044.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: hattrick, poopoohead, Deleted member 23564 and 2 others

Do you have any thumbpulling guides?

But how?? I'd have to do molar pulling and i don't wanna fuck up my teeth alignment. How do i only pull left?
pull ur mandible and maxilla left

also do a sphenoid alignment

But how?? I'd have to do molar pulling and i don't wanna fuck up my teeth alignment. How do i only pull left?
Bruh don't thumbpull by pulling the teeth, your thumbs need to be as close to the suture as possible without touching the teeth.

Basically as far as your fingers go onto the roof of your mouth

Or wdym molar pulling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Bruh don't thumbpull by pulling the teeth, your thumbs need to be as close to the suture as possible without touching the teeth.

Basically as far as your fingers go onto the roof of your mouth

Or wdym molar pulling
hello, at what teeth or place do i put both of my fingers to thumbpull, third, second molar?

hello, at what teeth or place do i put both of my fingers to thumbpull, third, second molar?
Don't pull the teeth or gums as i said. Honestly idk which place, i don't think the suture gives up in the front so easily. So by this logic the middle/back of palate are ideal.

Don't even know if expanding the front of the palate does something or how hard it is etc

• +1
Reactions: brucel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Don't pull the teeth or gums as i said. Honestly idk which place, i don't think the suture gives up in the front so easily. So by this logic the middle/back of palate are ideal.

Don't even know if expanding the front of the palate does something or how hard it is etc

Only thumbull the FRONT HALF of hard palate/alveola never the back. Molar pulling is risky but can be done.

• +1
Reactions: brucel

You’re delirious that’s not possible

• Hmm...
  • +1
Only thumbull the FRONT HALF of hard palate/alveola never the back.
I mean the back where there is still bone to be felt or wdym? Can u show it on a pic of the palate from google?
Molar pulling is risky but can be done.
Molar pulling is basically pulling the teeth or what? Why would you do that?

retard moment

• WTF
  • +1
I mean the back where there is still bone to be felt or wdym? Can u show it on a pic of the palate from google?
Front of the axis so that you achieve ccwr.
Molar pulling is basically pulling the teeth or what? Why would you do that?
Yes it can incude alveolar prognathism if you need it.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and szolliontaraelis
It depends on the vector + recession + palate shape but generally this part.
View attachment 2028097
Can u make an in depth guide for thumbpulling since it looks like u know stuff

I have a normal bite btw. What do u recommend me for thumbpulling? The whole pallette? What benefits are to pulling the very front of the palate horizontally?

Idk about thumbpulling in other directions other than sideways since it's risky

• +1
Can u make an in depth guide for thumbpulling since it looks like u know stuff
Maybe in the summer but i might leave by then. Too busy rn.
I have a normal bite btw. What do u recommend me for thumbpulling? The whole pallette? What benefits are to pulling the very front of the palate horizontally?
No only pull the front half forward. You can pull whole palate laterally. Upwards as well if you have downgrowth/cwr.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zures, Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 13626
Maybe in the summer but i might leave by then. Too busy rn.
Brutal, can u dm me maybe a few tips or smth
No only pull the front half forward. Horizontally both forward and laterally. Upwards as well if you have downgrowth/cwr.
At what molar should i stop? Should i tuck my chin in went doing thumpulling?

Bcs i heard other people's experiences when they pulled upwards and they either got a high/tall palate (bad) or the front of the maxilla went upwards but the back/upper maxilla went in the opposite direction

And that's why I'm asking so many questions. Don't wanna fuck my face up.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Brutal, can u dm me maybe a few tips or smth
Pm me i'll answer tommorrow.
At what molar should i stop? Should i tuck my chin in went doing thumpulling?
Laterally whole. Frontpull just behind the alveolar ridge.
Bcs i heard other people's experiences when they pulled upwards and they either got a high/tall palate (bad) or the front of the maxilla went upwards but the back/upper maxilla went in the opposite direction.
Only pulling upwards is good for downgrowth only. For cwr you need to pull both up and forward like this: ↗️. If you get high palate you can correct it by clenching.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 13626
Only thumbull the FRONT HALF of hard palate/alveola never the back. Molar pulling is risky but can be done.
If anything, pulling the back seems to be a better idea to get the upper maxilla forward. Lower maxilla, or pulling only at the front, will turn you to a dog.

So thumbpulling works?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Send me pic

Dr. Bruh journal day 32:

After employing just be healthy theory and thumbpulling + bonesmashing vigorously I now mog all the mouthbreathing chadlites on org with my superior supramaxillary and zygomatic development

Drbruh

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, Agendum, mug and 2 others
Dr. Bruh journal day 32:

After employing just be healthy theory and thumbpulling + bonesmashing vigorously I now mog all the mouthbreathing chadlites on org with my superior supramaxillary and zygomatic development

View attachment 2028172
muh genetics dont matter

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22623

Only pulling upwards is good for downgrowth only. For cwr you need to pull both up and forward like this: ↗️. If you get high palate you can correct it by clenching.
What does a high palate look/feel like?

That's what happens when an incel tries to cheat fate itself

• WTF

If I pm you a pick of my palate, can you draw wear to thumb pull, I am very low Iq unfortunately

• +1
Why not the back?
The back is better because it will push the upper maxilla forward, who cares about the lower maxilla? You don’t want to be a dog. So pull on the back.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
@Dr. Bruh
what place is the best for getting CWR of the maxilla? (blue are supposed to be the thumbs)
i'm like 80% sure i have downward growth because i'm not a mewer naturally since i wasn't breastfed

1, 2 or 3?

also do you do 1 long session for the day or 3-5 short sessions of thumbpulling? how many minutes per session

• +1
sorry for so many questions but here's another one:

Won't thumbpulling (that's done on the palate of the maxilla) LITERALLY make us have maxillary prognathism since we are only making force on the maxilla?
how will the mandible follow? so the 2 jaws have the correct bite and forward growth

Doctor, help me out here, where can I begin with thumbpulling? How does one do it? Any guides?
Thank you.

@Dr. Bruh
what place is the best for getting CWR of the maxilla? (blue are supposed to be the thumbs)
i'm like 80% sure i have downward growth because i'm not a mewer naturally since i wasn't breastfed

1, 2 or 3?
View attachment 2039382
also do you do 1 long session for the day or 3-5 short sessions of thumbpulling? how many minutes per session
1 for best lever force.

sorry for so many questions but here's another one:

Won't thumbpulling (that's done on the palate of the maxilla) LITERALLY make us have maxillary prognathism since we are only making force on the maxilla?
how will the mandible follow? so the 2 jaws have the correct bite and forward growth
As you know the mandible can be jutted back and forth, so it's not a problem. When your maxilla moves forward you just align the dental arches. Long term change in mandibular posture is also proven to remodel the TMJ. No issues.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
  • +1
Reactions: mug
Lateral and forward pulling is what i have experience with and it works to some extent. For optimal ccwr incorporate forward clenching.
reee videos I mean

Lateral and forward pulling is what i have experience with and it works to some extent. For optimal ccwr incorporate forward clenching.
1) How does forward clenching work?
2) How often do you pull and for how long each session??
3) How do you avoid asymmetries when thumbpulling?
4) What is your age?

Thank you in advance if you end up answering me.

• +1
Reactions: Zures

Users who are viewing this thread

Back