Thumbulling transformation (5 ish months)

T

toasted.potato123

Iron
I began doing some thumbpulling exercises 5 or 6 ish months ago right now i am almost 16 (15 years and 10 months)
Before:

Dont have front pic : (
Right now:
20240922 074751

Is there any change? Or am i just delusional lol
Some improvements i noticed is mainly breathing slightly better also i think my cheekbones might be very slightly more defined but idk

Current front pics:
Retouch 2024092402312660

Retouch 2024091802264799

I Have begam going to the gym too like 3 weeks ago so ye, +got better skin care.

Last edited:
no changes brah

• So Sad
Reactions: toasted.potato123
there is a slight change
however considering your age it's most likely related to puberty
nice progress though

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
How did you thumpull
SO basically you get on ur bed and get into a sleeping on ur back position, after that u should look at the ceiling and then you open ur mouth wide and try to pull apart the back of ur palate. I do this at morning and night for like 5 mins

• +1
Reactions: nofap
nigger take pic with same neck position why you twisting your neck to fraud ramus visiblity

• +1
Reactions: BBCWarrior99 and Snowskinned
SO basically you get on ur bed and get into a sleeping on ur back position, after that u should look at the ceiling and then you open ur mouth wide and try to pull apart the back of ur palate. I do this at morning and night for like 5 mins
No forward pushing?

Maybe, but you're also still going through puberty and the angle of the after photo is different (head turned towards the camera from back shoulder angle). Take a better post photo basically since the head tilting and shit easily changes the perception.

Overlapped photos:

Original two (with the before being tilted and adjusted to match sorta):

Just flip between the photos. It is a shame that you aren't fully grown because then your claims about it being from thumbpulling might have more validity brah and this retarded cope could finally be put to rest jfl

Last edited:
Maybe, but you're also still going through puberty and the angle of the after photo is different (head turned towards the camera from back shoulder angle (take a better post photo).

Overlapped photos:
View attachment 3212798
Original two (with the before being tilted and adjusted to match sorta):
View attachment 3212800View attachment 3212802
Just flip between the photos. It is a shame that you aren't fully grown because then your claims about it being from thumbpulling might have more validity brah and this retarded cope could finally be put to rest jfl
Amen to that