Thursday sarge session

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
Out a few hours before my bumble date. Went downtown, ate some food and then walked around the Granville area. Huge amount of volume however everyone looks unapproachable, in groups or whatever. The vibe also changed from this relaxed summer vibe to “get home from work” fall vibe.

I proceeded to robson street while doing my best to scan womens phenotypes to screen for dtf looking non local girls, who don’t have a RBF. A lot of girls speak non English languages when they walk by me in groups so it shouldn’t be hard to find one by herself Didn’t work out so I sat somewhere to rest my legs and scroll on my phone a bit. This way, I could pick one I liked from people walking by. No luck then I proceeded to the outdoor art galary. Lots of Asians sitting by themselves, I continued walking back to Granville.

Atlast, I saw a Latina-ish looking girl by herself. I glanced back and waited for her to walk closer and opened indirect. She was actually a local and sounded angry, she just left.

Next I moved to gas town for a bit and there were tons of latin girls, but ALL IN BIG GROUPS. I’m not having any luck. I finally got tired and am resting in Starbucks.

this strategy of waiting to find women who just moved to the country worked before. Usually they’re down to hang out even if you make a low effort approach. I just had piss poor luck today

Edit: just direct approached a woman with a camera taking photos. Direct is hard AF without a wing to motivate you. She had a nice body but looked old as I got a close look at her face. She stayed to chat but I wanted to leave so I settled for the phone number. She told me she had a husband (believable cause I mog her), now I’m off to see if there’s anything more before I call it a day