THYROID ISSUES WILL FUCK U UP

Deleted member 10125

Deleted member 10125

most based greycel on the platform
It can cause your eyes to protrude farther out of your socket as well as inflammation that greatly impacts your face, if you are skinny with a "bloated" face it is extremely likely this affects you.

Photo of a 36 year old man before a and 41 days after start of therapy with thyroid

Photo of a 36-year-old man before (a) and 41 days after start of therapy with thyroid extract

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Doctor Faust, Deleted member 16834 and 4 others
Ropefuel thanks for telling us op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • +1
Reactions: Xyjarz and Deleted member 17997
hypo or hyperthyroidism?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
hypo or hyperthyroidism?
Almost everyone with thyroid issues has hypo, but keep in mind the test most doctors give you are nowhere near detailed enough to actually properly diagnose you, so you can be deemed "normal" on a TSH T3 and T4 test but still have hypothyroidism. It's also incredibly common to have it these days since our modern diets are way too heavy on processed nutrient lacking foods which fucks our bodies up so badly especially with long exposure. You're best off fixing it on your own with a ray peat diet or something of the sort since doctors will try to prescribe you the hormones which is a really shitty way to fix it compared to actually addressing the problem.

• +1
Reactions: Xyjarz, Magnum Opus, mvp2v1 and 9 others
I have hypothyroidism, I am on levothyroxine and nothing has improved as far as looks. But I have more energy now

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 17997
Images 16

A good example of bulging eyes caused by hyperthyroidism. German singer Heino, he actually has a pretty decent chad tier facial structure( middle and lower) but eye balls bulging out of sockets lowers his looks almost to half.

View attachment 1597658
A good example of bulging eyes caused by hyperthyroidism. German singer Heino, he actually has a pretty decent chad tier facial structure( middle and lower) but eye balls bulging out of sockets lowers his looks almost to half.
haha tried looking him up and this mfer is always sunglasses frauding

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and metagross
I have hypothyroidism, I am on levothyroxine and nothing has improved as far as looks. But I have more energy now
eat in a way to improve thyroid as well as taking thyroid

• +1
Reactions: Lars and jfcage
bump for how to treat naturally

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Did your libido got better or worse ?

Kelp pills for iodine and selenium will cure most peoples hypo. A few are deficient in zinc also.