TIFU by asking my partner to stop eating his own cum after sex

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist

I (F23)'ve been in a relationship with this guy (M33) for like a year. When we started dating, after a month of getting to know each other we went to his place and did the deed. Enjoyable experience overall. BUT, after he was done, he removed the condom and...with very expert gestures, proceeded to drink his junk right out of it.
I was shocked and confused. In my head I was like "Yooo man, wtf????". He was my first partner and like...I wondered if that was...kinda normal? Common? Idk???
Since I used to be a people pleaser, I managed to hide my shock and disgust, and simply asked him: "Why did you do that?"
He answered me, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world: "It's a lot of kiloJoules of energy, I can't waste them".
I was even more confused. I was literally speechless and what was being a very nice and romantical night managed to become a weird and kinda awkward situation.
To make things worse, he even stated in a very dramatic tone: "I will never allow anyone to eat my semen". He said that like his junk was something precious...like...if someone would ever get access to that...it was like, being able to steal his soul??? Idk. It made no sense. And also, dude, nobody here is trying to steal ur precious cum, ugh.

Btw, he wasn't drinking his cum in a kinky or erotic way or idk, he did it like it was an extremely serious and important deal. Why drinking ur own cum must be so dramatic???
We kept dating for several months and everytime we had sex, every. single. time. he did the same thing.
I started to become very concerned, since usually inside the condoms there's usually some lube...I guess? He even complaint about the bad taste of the lube or the latex the condom was made of (the taste of his own cum somehow didn't bother him at all, good for him). And even if usually lube is not that toxic, I think that consuming a small amount but very often may not be the healthiest habit. Also his breath right after this "ritual" almost made me throw up all the times, since he even refused to brush his teeth afterwards. "I didn't chew, I swallowed it in one gulp, so I don't need to brush my teeth". Ew.

I tried to discretely make him understand that his habit was grossing me out, by saying out loud "EW" or by covering my eyes, but he didn't got the clues.

A year passed by. I had enough. I tried to confront him, but nope. He was unmovable. Neither the fact that his passion for his own cum was making me a little uncomfortable, nor the fact that imo eating lube could be harmful made him stop.
He then proceeded to get mad. He stated that he wasn't doing anything wrong, that he just didn't want to waste "precious substances from his body" and that I was making a scene for nothing. I told him about his breath and he straight up accused ME of having a bad smell??? I told him that by deflecting my accuse he was just making things worse, but then he interrupted me and just told me I was insufferable. Then he just left.

He was extremely angry, I've never seen that side of him. I'm sure that he will tell me to pack my things and to leave.

So rn I'm mad, confused AND scared about his behavior.

TL;DR: after the first time me and my partner had sex he drank his own cum directly from the condom. I was disgusted and after a year I asked him to stop. He got mad and I think he's about to leave me.

EDIT: OMG. Well, I was right about being freaked out by his behavior having read most of the comments... Anyway pleeeease no judging about the fact that I've stayed with him for over a year (I'm really ashamed about it), the situation was very complex for me. But to cut it short, let's say that I have very low standards and not a lot of self-esteem :^(

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: silencio, Perfection, Zonar and 19 others
tldr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Patient A, flippasav and 23 others
Freak ahh nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, tasmanian devil, murdah and 1 other person
I regret reading this word by word.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, humanoidsub7, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others

Connor Murphy ruined a generation of men

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Elvisandreaa, futuregigamogger and 7 others
daddy issues sloot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and murdah
How is semen going to give him a bunch of kilojoules of energy? Does semen even consist of any macronutrients? Then no it doesn't have kilojoules of energy. lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
IMG 0224

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, horizontallytall, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
He's just hungry bro

It's over if a woman doesn't swallow your cum. Cheating guranteed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3, futuregigamogger, Ryldoo IS COPING and 9 others
It's over if a woman doesn't swallow your cum. Cheating guranteed
My girlfriend worships me. But says that she doesn't like the taste so she doesn't swallow. She says my cum tastes and smells like Portuguese lupini beans (we're both of Portuguese descent)
A woman who took my cum in her mouth back in 2022 ran to the bathroom to rinse. And a hooker who took my cum in her mouth back in October did the same too. So maybe my cum is just nasty.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, gribsufer1 and murdah
My girlfriend worships me. But says that she doesn't like the taste so she doesn't swallow. She says my cum tastes and smells like Portuguese lupini beans (we're both of Portuguese descent)
Brutal. If she doesn't want it in her mouth how is she going to like it in her womb

Brutal. If she doesn't want it in her mouth how is she going to like it in her womb
I cum inside her all the time. She's fine with that.
She has went through menopause (I'm 38M, she's 48F) so even if I cum in her womb, she can't get pregnant though apparently. It's either that or she's trying to baby trap me. I have never seen her on her period though. And we fuck every time I see her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, zura, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, futuregigamogger, Ryldoo IS COPING and 7 others
I cum inside her all the time. She's fine with that.
She has went through menopause (I'm 38M, she's 48F) so even if I cum in her womb, she can't get pregnant though apparently. It's either that or she's trying to baby trap me. I have never seen her on her period though. And we fuck every time I see her.
how the fuck she post menopausal at 48 most women in my family don't get it until their fucking 60's or 70's.

I've been posting on PSL for over a literal decade. Eventually some of us are going to get old.
You're fucking 38 and you nut in 48yo women instead of starting a fucking family. It's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, humanoidsub7, murdah and 1 other person
how the fuck she post menopausal at 48 most women in my family don't get it until their fucking 60's or 70's.
She told me that she hasn't had her period since she was 40. So 8 years ago. The definition of menopause is no period for 12 months straight. So the odds of me getting her pregnant are 0% right? I've cum inside her 7 times since December 15-20-ish. She's not trying to baby trap me is she? lmfao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, murdah and Orc
are you chad yet
Considering how strict the average PSL rater is, probably not. How many men are Chad? Like 1 in 100 or even less than that?

• +1
lmaoooooooooooo nigga no way noooo

I'm shocked this isn't some type of theory here already

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: piec, brucewayne78, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person

Hahahahahahah, the girl actually finds attractive and manly that his partner drinks his own cum after sex and made a whole reddit post about it "i found it gross" sure becky that is why you dated him for months lol

• +1