Tight helmet

rares54

rares54

I visit on here once a month
Can wearing a really tight helmet that squeezes my cheeks and presses on my zygos change them?

If say I have prominent mogger zygos can they get less prominent from the pressure by being squeezed

Last edited:

mother, father, you don't understand, I am doing this to sculpt my bones.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: jagmogs1000, Deleted member 28896, rares54 and 1 other person
u autist that doesnt even look tight at all

2020 looksmaxing: smashing your bones with a hammer.

2024 looksmaxing: plagiocephaly helmies.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 28896 and 2 others
No, it's very unlikely that temporarily wearing a tight helmet is going to cause any lasting changes to the size or shape of your skull. Were you to wear it indefinitely then it could potentially cause shape changes because bones do remodel themselves over time, but this would take a long time, maybe if you had started as a baby and used it 24/7 it could have worked. I have though about this a lot of times, it makes me want to adopt an orphan child and raise him to become the most attractive he can be, I might write a thread on this "How to raise a chad"

• Love it
Reactions: rares54
View attachment 2532069

2020 looksmaxing: smashing your bones with a hammer.

2024 looksmaxing: plagiocephaly helmies.

im asking because I cant find studies or anything similar like it at all, it sounds schizo af but I need a clear explanation for fuck safe

No, it's very unlikely that temporarily wearing a tight helmet is going to cause any lasting changes to the size or shape of your skull. Were you to wear it indefinitely then it could potentially cause shape changes because bones do remodel themselves over time, but this would take a long time, maybe if you had started as a baby and used it 24/7 it could have worked. I have though about this a lot of times, this makes me want to adopt an orphan child and raise him to become the most attractive he can be.
For how long would I need to wear it for the bones to remodel? I dont want it to happen but Im curious

For how long would I need to wear it for the bones to remodel? I dont want it to happen but Im curious
I have no idea, maybe the closest result you could achieve is by moving your skin the same way your headphones makes a dent on your head by applying pressure on the skin and moving it temporarily

• Love it
Reactions: rares54
  • +1
Reactions: tuktukdriver