Tight lower eyelids are everything

B

Boxingfan

Kraken
you can't have hunter eyes with droopy eyelids. Tight lower eyelids is what creates horizontally narrow hunter eyes
14975 1

Look how much he descends
BodyEditor 20220907 003219331

This is why I'm getting lower eyelid retraction surgery asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Racky, Oberyn and 1 other person
you'll look like an idiot
lmfao i remember once in class i did that shit while i was bored not even thinking if anyone saw me and there was this girl death staring me lmfaooo :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 15854
lmfao i remember once in class i did that shit while i was bored not even thinking if anyone saw me and there was this girl death staring me lmfaooo :ROFLMAO:
Try getting caught cheek sucking in a uni class and a girl imitating you to her friend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rusian, Giant Haystacks, Deprived and 3 others
Make sure you have sufficient “appearance” of undereye support, if you have shit undereye support and get lower eyelid retraction you’ll look fake and gay

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney and poopoohead
Try getting caught cheek sucking in a uni class and a girl imitating you to her friend
DAMNNN DAWG
You need to squint, suck in your cheeks, jut your jaw, smile lightly for frauding a few mm on your palate, and mewing all at the same time.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and LightSkinNoob
Make sure you have sufficient “appearance” of undereye support, if you have shit undereye support and get lower eyelid retraction you’ll look fake and gay
Is uni basically like hs where you see everyone for a whole year but it's just a bigger class?

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and LightSkinNoob
Is uni basically like hs where you see everyone for a whole year but it's just a bigger class?
Yeah kinda, you see the same people throughout the 4-5 years just in different subjects at different times of the year, but eventually you’ll see or interact with the same person 2-20 times throughout your 4-5 years here.

I’ve interacted with a few people but nothing serious, getting girls here is eh, the only girl who’s details I got were one slightly chubby MTB who cold approached me in my first year in our physics lab

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Yeah kinda, you see the same people throughout the 4-5 years just in different subjects at different times of the year, but eventually you’ll see or interact with the same person 2-20 times throughout your 4-5 years here.

I’ve interacted with a few people but nothing serious, getting girls here is eh, the only girl who’s details I got were one slightly chubby MTB who cold approached me in my first year in our physics lab
Better than nothing. I don't know how to interact with foids because I literally just imagine myself getting bored within the first second of the conversation and cause there is nothing I can think of to talk about. I need to inject T or do no fap cuz i literally have no motivation for girls. I'm either leaving uni depressed and balding or with mid tier expierences or some crazy shit. I will see but I heard that the first weeks matter a lot for social circles in uni. How do you go about meeting people within the first week?

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
DAMNNN DAWG
You need to squint, suck in your cheeks, jut your jaw, smile lightly for frauding a few mm on your palate, and mewing all at the same time.
idk why but i suck in my cheeks so much that its just a habit now, im trying to make the eye thing a habit

• +1
idk why but i suck in my cheeks so much that its just a habit now, im trying to make the eye thing a habit
What's the intensity of the sucking 1-10 ?

Cope , most MM's with insane eye area don't have that stupidly straight eyelid

• +1
What's the intensity of the sucking 1-10 ?
3, i dont really have to try anymore also i have a posterior open bite which makes it insanely easy. better for me to just lose face fat tho cuz cheek sucking looks really weird when ur upper cheeks are bloated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and poopoohead
3, i dont really have to try anymore also i have a posterior open bite which makes it insanely easy. better for me to just lose face fat tho cuz cheek sucking looks really weird when ur upper cheeks are bloated
Are you a mewer? Do you do both mewing and sucking?

Cope , most MM's with insane eye area don't have that stupidly straight eyelid
mirin avi
that was probably the dude who impregnated the whole village back in the day.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 20370 and Birdcell
I
I personally will only tighten lower eyelids but not anything else because I'm skinny fat and I don't want to be exposed when Im talking or something

How do you go about meeting people within the first week?
I read that you only have to attend 8/10 of your classes so I skipped my first two classes of every year (non NT) I have no idea how to meet people, I haven’t made a single friend here tbh

i want this surgery too

fuck taban who u going with?