Tik tok is actually full of chads and stacies

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
Or maybe only popular ones are lol. But the non meme tik toks are always filled with gl people.

:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and BrettyBoy
no it's not lmfao, i use it when i'm bored and for every chad or stacie on the for you page there are dozens of funny looking pig hommunculi

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, Deleted member 2205 and fukmylyf
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Ritalincel
I meant the app lol. I just downloaded it and been browsing for an hour. Half the people there are 6psl.
where are you looking, if you haven't liked any videos yet and are just on the for you page it'll show you the normie bullshit, there are some legit funny people on it though if you search hard enough

where are you looking, if you haven't liked any videos yet and are just on the for you page it'll show you the normie bullshit, there are some legit funny people on it though if you search hard enough
I haven't even made an account yet. Most of the featured ones are chads and stacies then ded srs

I haven't even made an account yet. Most of the featured ones are chads and stacies then ded srs
yeah, most of the popular lip syncers are just good looking people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
every single person alive mogs me

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jack, ZyzzReincarnate, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
They know they could afford to waste their time doing pointless shit since life is handed on a plate to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Chads are everywere