Tik tok is just normie looksmaxing platform.

R

Roamer

professional softmaxxer
If you go through the comments of a lot of male glow ups they mainly consist of the good softmaxxes that are on here.
Vollufine, beta cartonene, getting lean etc
Its slowly leading to tik tokers to lurk here and tik tok creators and fans are adopting more of the profound soft and hardmaxxes that are on here.
The views are in the hundred thousands to 1-2 million on some stuff.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, mizrahi_hater, Respalier and 16 others
They just put some serious tiktok music over a video with some type of blackpill that was known since 2017

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, VenatorLuparius, redmaxx and 9 others
i made a thread on preventing looksmaxxing going mainstream a while ago but this shit is only spreading faster ngl i might make another one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, lunin7, JohnDoe and 9 others
does anyone know what Syrianpyscho got done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Roamer
i made a thread on preventing looksmaxxing going mainstream a while ago but this shit is only spreading faster ngl i might make another one
I think the only way to stop it is by locking the forum down to invite only.
Rn it's in the snowball effect so there isn't any other way imo

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, Av0nr, drop and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, rand anon, Emiqrox and 1 other person
I think the only way to stop it is by locking the forum down to invite only.
Rn it's in the snowball effect so there isn't any other way imo
yeah i think a few mods are already on our side with this but unless we can get admins to agree then it's kinda over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: drop, angelo, Roamer and 1 other person
yeah i think a few mods are already on our side with this but unless we can get admins to agree then it's kinda over
schizo shitposts are protecting the knowledge from getting discovered

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, redmaxx, Sanguinius and 7 others
Yeah.
I usually don't like gatekeeping but this is worth gatekeeping since we live in a time where how you look is massive competition and the more people looksmax unfortunately the more incels will be created and the more blackpilled a large portion of men will become.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Agendum, drop and 6 others
Its true stuff like bone mashing actually helps keep people away.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, angelo and Abhorrence
this is unironically true we need more clinically insane people to put normies off of .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Respalier, redmaxx, Sanguinius and 7 others
Leanmaxxing is so simple yet there are so few people that are actually putting in the efforts.

Leanmaxxing is free. Any poorcels could do it and increase his SMV by at leats 0.5 PSL points.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 8771 and 4 others
this is unironically true we need more clinically insane people to put normies off of .org
@curlyheadjames was doing a great job of it on tik tok with his bonemashing 😂

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, drop and looksmidder
Leanmaxxing is so simple yet there are so few people that are actually putting in the efforts.

Leanmaxxing is free. Any poorcels could do it and increase his SMV by at leats 0.5 PSL points.
And in some cases it could even lead to ascension

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Emiqrox

i cant lean max due to my cheekbones not being vertically wide so ill never be able to get leanness in my cheek area

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
i cant lean max due to my cheekbones not being vertically wide so ill never be able to get leanness in my cheek area
Bullshit excuses.

You won't know unless you've tried.

I bet you don't even have a 3d CBCT to back up this claim.

• Woah
Reactions: Agendum

Normies like to eat. Also NT eating. Hence why it should be easier for us

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and VenatorLuparius
People will do everything that is easy. Softmaxxing ain't hard and it is the BARE MINIMUM and doesn't cost a lot of money. Honestly, everybody can softmax but I don't think that everybody will hardmaxx.
Even if Orbital decompression, canthopexy, Lefort, etc... become mainstream, only people who can afford it DURING THEIR PRIME ( before 'the 30s) will stand out(assuming that they have a good base, to begin with.) from these normies.
Also, how many people who are at least 6'2 and have a good base will surgerymaxx ??
A surgerymaxxed 6'2/6'4 guy with good proportions(No LL needed) will mog any guy that softmaxxed + hardmaxxed who is below 6'1.
Many people can adopt the black pill but the Hiroshima Nagasaki Blackpill will never be consumed because it's too brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and VenatorLuparius
James Sapphire and syrianpsycho's actions and their consequences have been a disaster for the incel race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 27660, JohnDoe and 3 others
Bullshit excuses.

Bet his ass hasn't even been at 10% bf

• +1
Reactions: drop and VenatorLuparius
Bullshit excuses.

Im underweight so i am lean, and i have high cheekbones but they aren’t wide so no prominent at all

It's always the people who joined 1-2 months ago talking about this

You are one of the normies

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan, drop and KING REIDYZ
It's always the people who joined 1-2 months ago talking about this

You are one of the normies
I had another account before this one and I've been in the black pill space for year's now. Although it started as a red pill phase and im still somewhat red pilled.
Difference is im not a mental masturbator that rots here.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, JohnDoe and drop
I had another account before this one and I've been in the black pill space for year's now. Although it started as a red pill phase and im still somewhat red pilled.
Difference is im not a mental masturbator that rots here.
What was your old acc?

What was your old acc?
I don't even remember the name, it was mainly a lurker account but I deleted it because I thought I had everything I needed to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and Abhorrence
People will do everything that is easy. Softmaxxing ain't hard and it is the BARE MINIMUM and doesn't cost a lot of money. Honestly, everybody can softmax but I don't think that everybody will hardmaxx.
Even if Orbital decompression, canthopexy, Lefort, etc... become mainstream, only people who can afford it DURING THEIR PRIME ( before 'the 30s) will stand out(assuming that they have a good base, to begin with.) from these normies.
Also, how many people who are at least 6'2 and have a good base will surgerymaxx ??
A surgerymaxxed 6'2/6'4 guy with good proportions(No LL needed) will mog any guy that softmaxxed + hardmaxxed who is below 6'1.
Many people can adopt the black pill but the Hiroshima Nagasaki Blackpill will never be consumed because it's too brutal.
😂

apparently he might have gotten jaw implants and is lying to his audience
yeah its obvious
he tells ppl it was from mewing

• +1
Reactions: Roamer
Everybody on here should change to nazi profile pics. I'll do it tomorrow

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Roamer, 0hMan, Av0nr and 2 others
it's over. Too many tiktok boys here stealing info.

• +1
Reactions: Roamer, looksmidder, Av0nr and 1 other person
Yeah.
I usually don't like gatekeeping but this is worth gatekeeping since we live in a time where how you look is massive competition and the more people looksmax unfortunately the more incels will be created and the more blackpilled a large portion of men will become.
Mixed feelings about gatekeeping too, I almost feel like TikTokers dont deserve to have this information so easily spoonfed without any of the struggles of discovery when many of us had to learn this organically. TikTokers are the least deserving of this information.

How do you stop them from browsing here?
Simple, scare them out. They dont want to be seen with certain imagery on their phone screens.
1685148926446 1685148926446
1685148855228 1685148855228 1685148855228 1685148855228 1685148855228
Schizoposting is also VERY effective too. KINDA POST LIKE THIS!!!! YOU KNOW LIKE THE ANCIENT BABYLONIANS! WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Attachments

• 1685148999728.png
    1685148999728.png
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Roamer, 0hMan and 2 others
Im 100% against normies learning about Looksmaxxing, but it won’t be anything bad for us anyways.. cause they’ll just dismiss it as oh confidence bro or game lol

There you go

• +1
Im 100% against normies learning about Looksmaxxing, but it won’t be anything bad for us anyways.. cause they’ll just dismiss it as oh confidence bro or game lol
i used to cope with that too but my generation (15-16 yr olds) will absolutely do it and many already are, out of the 6 guys in my friend group i know for a fact 3 are actively “looksmaxxing”

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
This shits already mainstream tbh. My IRL knew about Leg lengthening without me telling him jfl

Mixed feelings about gatekeeping too, I almost feel like TikTokers dont deserve to have this information so easily spoonfed without any of the struggles of discovery when many of us had to learn this organically. TikTokers are the least deserving of this information.

How do you stop them from browsing here?
Simple, scare them out. They dont want to be seen with certain imagery on their phone screens.
View attachment 2225739View attachment 2225740View attachment 2225741View attachment 2225742View attachment 2225741View attachment 2225741View attachment 2225740View attachment 2225740View attachment 2225740View attachment 2225740View attachment 2225740View attachment 2225740View attachment 2225743View attachment 2225744
Schizoposting is also VERY effective too. KINDA POST LIKE THIS!!!! YOU KNOW LIKE THE ANCIENT BABYLONIANS! WAKE UP PEOPLE!
This is actually really smart

• +1
i used to cope with that too but my generation (15-16 yr olds) will absolutely do it and many already are, out of the 6 guys in my friend group i know for a fact 3 are actively “looksmaxxing”
Ofc they are.
They are exposed to so many htns and chads on tik tok and see the attention they get. And the they're seeing these glowups which in turn is leading them down a looksmaxxing pipeline.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and looksmidder
It will make dating even more impossible than it is now :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

How many people you think can afford to throw 50k on trimax and multiple implants ?

If you have major failos but can't afford to solve them, softmaxxing, which is water, will only get you so far.