Tik Toker gets retractive orthos + bands, descends hard and loses 100k+ followers

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Before orthos:

After:

He gets barely a fraction of the views too his midface got elongated

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Stare and 18 others
Over for iraqicels

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe and SubhumanCurrycel
what a fucking retard, what is the reason tho

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Mrinfinityx
what a fucking retard, what is the reason tho
This is just genetics height grow of face even with perfect mewing, nothing special

What happened? Explain?

Look the selfie deformation in face shape and midface shape, i have examples with mines, this is logic, more u are close to the same non professional objective more ur face is elongated/deformed in parts

The effect is more bigger when u have a big head skull btw

2020 Hiver 1
MePic0 4

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
extraction and braces with bands

Dude you can't be that much of a fucking lazy dopamine addict consumer to explain this shit to me like a Chinese tourist looking for directions..

I don't understand. Explain clearly...

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
Where is the proof? His face got elongated due to lens distortion.His skin just look less clear.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, ScramFranklin, AscendingHero and 5 others
Look the selfie deformation in face shape and midface shape, i have examples with mines, this is logic, more u are close to the same non professional objective more ur face is elongated/deformed in parts

The effect is more bigger when u have a big head skull btw

View attachment 887118View attachment 887120

You're good looking but I don't get your point. Are you referring to lens distortion?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Dude you can't be that much of a fucking lazy dopamine addict consumer to explain this shit to me like a Chinese tourist looking for directions..

Braces are know to make palate narrower, usually don't impact much on anything else, still a looksmin in puberty.
But rubber bands there are data that say that they reduce the forward growth, especially in the upper maxila, which can have effect on the midface lenght, nose tip - most of the time it's genetics tho -, and, lower eyelid support.

His teeth were off centre somewhat so he got a wisdom tooth extraction then retractive orthos to fix the issue.
It wasnt even impacted or crowded kinda like this but not as bad

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and Deleted member 3043
Braces are know to make palate narrower, usually don't impact much on anything else, still a looksmin in puberty.
But rubber bands there are data that say that they reduce the forward growth, especially in the upper maxila, which can have effect on the midface lenght, nose tip - most of the time it's genetics tho -, and, lower eyelid support.

So you're saying his braces lengthened his midface and thus subsequently lost him his good looks?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 3043
His teeth were off centre somewhat so he got a wisdom tooth extraction then retractive orthos to fix the issue.
It wasnt even impacted or crowded kinda like this but not as bad
View attachment 887126

And then it lengthened his midface and now his tik tok career has come to an abrupt end?

So you're saying his braces lengthened his midface and thus subsequently lost him his good looks?
rubber bands have sometimes this side, yes definitively. Braces alone, no.

You're good looking but I don't get your point. Are you referring to lens distortion?
Look this, and this is even more brutal when u have IRL a basic big and elongated face with no compact midface and bad FWHR

Lens

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Hightwolf and Deleted member 6908
Of course i am

What's the difference between those two photos other than distance? Are they really both using the same android camera?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Braces + bands are the antithesis of promoting forward growth and thus downward growth = longer midface
Look at an older video
same distance midface nowhere near as bad

How would extraction cause this? I know bands would
Bone resorption but doesnt really have much to do with midface

Braces + bands are the antithesis of promoting forward growth and thus downward growth = longer midface
Look at an older video
same distance midface nowhere near as bad

Omg why is this freshie acting like a zoomer version of Missy Elliot. Fucking idiot.

Anyway; so this was prior to his braces + bands and would you be able to post an update of a video to which he is starring in now WITH the braces/bands? So we can compare and contrast? That's brutal. If only he had known. I know he was done with puberty, but adolescence is still huge for fundamental bone-development.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Bone resorption but doesnt really have much to do with midface
Yeah, has more to do with maxilla or mandible, I have to get implants on all my top next year. Was told by a friend I should do dentures, "Look at mine bro, they look great!"
2 years later, you can hardly see them when he talks.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
What's the difference between those two photos other than distance? Are they really both using the same android camera?
Yes and the lens distortion indice is the same, so the only parameter to getting closer to reality render is distance
U dont have to think as much with an elaborate and no compact lens like in professional materials

Last edited:
Omg why is this freshie acting like a zoomer version of Missy Elliot. Fucking idiot.

Anyway; so this was prior to his braces + bands and would you be able to post an update of a video to which he is starring in now WITH the braces/bands? So we can compare and contrast? That's brutal. If only he had known. I know he was done with puberty, but adolescence is still huge for fundamental bone-development.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
the lens precision. But better know that ours eyes don't see more precisely than the third pic from the right, so it's a bit of fraud to use it on dating apps or so, but explains partly why models look better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
And yes there is in this actual world dumb lady people getting rhinoplastia just to look good in selfie camera JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascentium and Deleted member 6908
legit feel bad for this kid
This is why you are blackpilled as so you don't ruin your looks.
Reminder a literal trained orthodontist recommeneded this to him, doctors etc dont give a fuck about aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Hector, randomvanish and 7 others

Yo shit.

I gotta ask it. It's too late for him now right? He cannot reverse what's happened? Just limit the damage by removing the braces/bands and mewing the shit out of his fucking palate?

This is why you are blackpilled as so you don't ruin your looks.
Reminder a literal trained orthodontist recommeneded this to him, doctors etc dont give a fuck about aesthetics

Real talk.

• +1
Yo shit.

I gotta ask it. It's too late for him now right? He cannot reverse what's happened? Just limit the damage by removing the braces/bands and mewing the shit out of his fucking palate?
No clue honestly he would need rotation surgery.
Dude should've opted for palate expander instead

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
No clue honestly he would need rotation surgery.
Dude should've opted for palate expander instead

Another casualty Mike Mew could have educated and saved had he caught his YouTube videos.

Poor mainstream normies.

• +1
some nigga tell him bimax with maxillary impaction

it just might save his life.

• +1
God you people are so unbearably autistic, you take the most frauded filtered pic with makeup on and compare it to an unfrauded, unfiltered, no makeup lens distorted video and say it was braces.

JFL i hate all of you retards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 5397, Deleted member 4430 and 4 others
looks the same tbh

God you people are so unbearably autistic, you take the most frauded filtered pic with makeup on and compare it to an unfrauded, unfiltered, no makeup lens distorted video and say it was braces.

JFL i hate all of you retards
Look at the two selfie distance videos I posted

WTF just look at his dark under eyes. He somehow managed to completely fuck up his suborbitals in the process

• +1
from aladdin lookalike to horseface rat, but srs if i grew out my hair, fixed my skin, and got lean i would look like his befeore but with a better eye area

• +1
WTF just look at his dark under eyes. He somehow managed to completely fuck up his suborbitals in the process
yeah dude braces totally fucked his face

or its

- the angles
- the lack of frauding
- the lack of filters
- the lack of makeup
- the lack of lighting
- the candid shot

but nah braces

Shit thread. There is lens distortion in the second photo.