Tik Toker gets retractive orthos + bands, descends hard and loses 100k+ followers

There's no difference, + lens distortion

Fuck orthojews

So you're saying his braces lengthened his midface and thus subsequently lost him his good looks?
Nobody can assure this that easily lol.

You need to know for sure what he had done and also for how long he wore those elastics or whatever.

It's too generalised to say that it only affected the maxilla not mentioning that your philtrum and soft tissues could change too, which can have as much or even more impact than bone themselves.

You can use braces but you cannot imagine how carefull and demanding you need to be with your orthodontist. Unfortunately most people arent aware of anything nor have the knowledge so they get fucked up.

Technically yh it's just a few MM here and there but we PSLes know that those mm could completely change the way your face looks.

Nobody can assure this that easily lol.

You need to know for sure what he had done and also for how long he wore those elastics or whatever.

It's too generalised to say that it only affected the maxilla not mentioning that your philtrum and soft tissues could change too, which can have as much or even more impact than bone themselves.

You can use braces but you cannot imagine how carefull and demanding you need to be with your orthodontist. Unfortunately most people arent aware of anything nor have the knowledge so they get fucked up.

Technically yh it's just a few MM here and there but we PSLes know that those mm could completely change the way your face looks.
Regarding braces what things should the patient look out for and be upfront and inquisitive with their Orthodontist?

Braces + bands are the antithesis of promoting forward growth and thus downward growth = longer midface
How could one fix a protruding alveolar bone and overjet then?

Wdym shit alveolar bone do you have prognathism or something?
I'm prognathic
Narrow Palate
Shit Upper Maxilla, it's flat.
Crowding on my mandibular arch
Small Lower jaw and weak chin
Overjet (Protruded Alveolar bone, teeth tip out basically)
Deep Bite/Overbite/Class 2

I'm prognathic
Narrow Palate
Shit Upper Maxilla, it's flat.
Crowding on my mandibular arch
Small Lower jaw and weak chin
Overjet (Protruded Alveolar bone, teeth tip out basically)
Deep Bite/Overbite/Class 2
Narrow palate can be helped by MSE but fuck that’s a lot of damage.
Go to an maxillofacial surgeon for a consultation if you haven’t already

Narrow palate can be helped by MSE but fuck that’s a lot of damage.
Go to an maxillofacial surgeon for a consultation if you haven’t already
LMAO that's why im on this forum bro. My eye area and masseters save me for being a total incel

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie and SubhumanCurrycel