TikTok appeal vs Instagram appeal

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
In general this is what I’ve seen from the chads of these social media platforms:

TikTok:
- Teenager
- Clean shaven
- Messy fringe or curtains
- Prettyboy

Instagram :
- 20’s/30’s
- Facial hair
- Fade/short hair
- Masc

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, sandcelmuttcel, ezio6 and 11 others
difference is tiktok chads pull obese femcels and insta chads pull legit stacies

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AscendingHero, sandcelmuttcel and 11 others
In general this is what I’ve seen from the chads of these social media platforms:

TikTok:
- Teenager
- Clean shaven
- Messy fringe or curtains
- Prettyboy

Instagram :
- 20’s/30’s
- Facial hair
- Fade/short hair
- Masc
Tik tok is full of teenagers and young girls, as soon as they hit 18-20 their tastes are more mixed then after that it becomes full Chad. Cause they are gonna make babies and don't want skinny twink genetics fucking up their children.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 10913, volcelfatcel and 3 others
Lol
keep coping

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 12303
Tik tok is full of teenagers and young girls, as soon as they hit 18-20 their tastes are more mixed then after that it becomes full Chad. Cause they are gonna make babies and don't want skinny twink genetics fucking up their children.
People here cope way too much with TikTok appeal but it’s only temporary. Woman above early 20’s will almost always go for the Insta chad.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and zikzog
Just be maesthetic for all girls theory

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 2205
People here cope way too much with TikTok appeal but it’s only temporary. Woman above early 20’s will almost always go for the Insta chad.
No one wants girls above early 20s

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 12303
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and SubhumanCurrycel
Women at 19-21 will still go for Insta chad a lot
18-21? They'll go for men their own age or slightly older, not muh 30 year olds on insta

What would something in between them look like? Both styles are pretty aesthetic so something mixed could look mogger

difference is tiktok chads pull obese femcels and insta chads pull legit stacies
Prove to me this is true, from my experience semi-popular chads get all the JB's

No one wants girls above early 20s
This is how I know you're under 18 and haven't had much experience with women

• +1
Reactions: ColeMoney and court monarch777
18-21? They'll go for men their own age or slightly older, not muh 30 year olds on insta
Most are 20’s on Insta but there are masc chads in 30’s too so I included them as well

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 2205 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and volcelfatcel
tiktok+inst

• Love it
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Bruh what are you talking about ? Tiktok boys are more popular on insta than ‘insta’ dom chads

30 year old men don’t slay shit, 19 year old boys with nice hair slay hard

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and Deleted member 2205
Instagram netted me more pussy than tiktok. Though the views tend to rack up faster on TikTok

also, jaw matters a lot for tiktok appeal, even the most femboy nigga like eubanks has great mandible

Instagram netted me more pussy than tiktok. Though the views tend to rack up faster on TikTok
That's because teen girls will follow anyone for attention, that teen insecurity, look at yubo any incel could get a following there, girls 18+ are way pickier

Nope. Not liking women over 21 means ur under 18?

It means that you're either under 18 or low T. Most likely low T, When I was 15 I wanted to fuck everybody, girls milfs and gilfs.

Some 25 year olds look better than 18 year olds, and or has a much tighter snatch. The men on here simp too much on women bellow 20 thinking they're Gods gift jfl

Its all about, Looking good, that's sign of facial youth and good skin and Pussy Tightness. What's the point in fucking a girl that's 17 if it feels like you can fit 10 cocks in her snatch. and that's the majority of teen girls these days thanks to the rise of tiktok they can choose chad all over the country, 90% of all girls under 18 have had well over 30 good dickings all by different men. At least a few years ago girls had to wait till they hit 18 to slut it out on tinder.

So much for ''muh pure teen love'' You're more likely to find pure love with 60+ year old grannies on pof these days than teen girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
It means that you're either under 18 or low T. Most likely low T, When I was 15 I wanted to fuck everybody, girls milfs and gilfs.

Some 25 year olds look better than 18 year olds, and or has a much tighter snatch. The men on here simp too much on women bellow 20 thinking they're Gods gift jfl

Its all about, Looking good, that's sign of facial youth and good skin and Pussy Tightness. What's the point in fucking a girl that's 17 if it feels like you can fit 10 cocks in her snatch. and that's the majority of teen girls these days thanks to the rise of tiktok they can choose chad all over the country, 90% of all girls under 18 have had well over 30 good dickings all by different men. At least a few years ago girls had to wait till they hit 18 to slut it out on tinder.

So much for ''muh pure teen love'' You're more likely to find pure love with 60+ year old grannies these days than teen girls.

guess what, every women was once under 20 jfl

So much for ''muh pure teen love'' You're more likely to find pure love with 60+ year old grannies on pof these days than teen girls.
Never did I mention teen love or wanting a virgin.
Younger women are more attractive. I'm not into older women, that is all.

Last edited:
Never did I mention teen love or wanting a virgin.
Younger women are more attractive. I'm not into older women, that is all.
Very soon you'll be old, are you gonna rope then? :ROFLMAO:

How do you view TikTok living in India?

Men don't age like shit so no?
Masc men age well, I’m 26 and look way better than in my late teens. I’ll peak in my 30’s

Masc men age well, I’m 26 and look way better than in my late teens. I’ll peak in my 30’s
I'm a bit excited for that tbh, I started puberty later than my peers, and I'm definitely more on the masc side in features so once I lean out I'll see what kind of bone structure is beneath that fat (so far actually looks pretty solid from what I've been told and felt). 99% people my age have barely any dimorphism, they rely on hair and collagen and that's really it. some are mildly recessed pretty boy. There's a definite aging benefit to being masc as you don't rely on those features as much.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
I'm a bit excited for that tbh, I started puberty later than my peers, and I'm definitely more on the masc side in features so once I lean out I'll see what kind of bone structure is beneath that fat (so far actually looks pretty solid from what I've been told and felt). 99% people my age have barely any dimorphism, they rely on hair and collagen and that's really it. some are mildly recessed pretty boy. There's a definite aging benefit to being masc as you don't rely on those features as much.
Exactly what I think.

Ive overtaken most school friends with age because they’ve started balding and gained weight. I have NWO and have the bones. With fat loss my looks improve a lot more too

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Tiktok is for girls

Exactly what I think.

Ive overtaken most school friends with age because they’ve started balding and gained weight. I have NWO and have the bones. With fat loss my looks improve a lot more too
So far I've been rated as Arab Jordan barrett bones wise, I'm excited to lean out lost 15kg so far, gonna softmax in other areas. I got good facial hair genetics as well, a bit depressing that I was behind peers in puberty so I have no experiences in my teen years but it's not that over as I'm 16 I'll try to make as much as I can in uni but there's still some regret there for me. The bones really help with the collagen decrease with ages less sagging because your skin stretches cus of bones and still looks good.

• +1
So far I've been rated as Arab Jordan barrett bones wise, I'm excited to lean out lost 15kg so far, gonna softmax in other areas. I got good facial hair genetics as well, a bit depressing that I was behind peers in puberty so I have no experiences in my teen years but it's not that over as I'm 16 I'll try to make as much as I can in uni but there's still some regret there for me. The bones really help with the collagen decrease with ages less sagging because your skin stretches cus of bones and still looks good.
You’re in a good position man. Focus on fat loss + being NT, having friends, etc and you’re good to go for Uni and Life. Ignore the blackpill autism on this site, it can bring you down.

• +1
Reactions: Mike95, ezio6 and volcelfatcel
You’re in a good position man. Focus on fat loss + being NT, having friends, etc and you’re good to go for Uni and Life. Ignore the blackpill autism on this site, it can bring you down.
Ye, the black pill autism is next level with all features. Height is overblown to what average is, face as well. Chad is rare to find in real life and is not around each corner, aspies here are detached from reality. I don't know what my potential is until I lose the weight and see definition of bones properly but I'm optimistic so far since at this bf, I have above average definition when I go outside. My eye area is good, really just a softmax journey.

• +1