Deleted member 9837
Da chosen one 🤝
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2020
- Posts
- 4,103
- Reputation
- 7,953
Edwin Santana on Instagram: "🤧❤️"
263K likes, 1,898 comments - lileddietherapper on October 2, 2020: "🤧❤️".
www.instagram.com
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
www.instagram.com
Insane tbh. Are people who naturally lean all their lifes know being lean is halo? Cos I see fat niggas falling for gum meme and lean niggas usually just do calisthenics and don’t go on meme diets or bulksHe went from “where my hug at” to “new phone who dis?”
Lose weightInsane tbh. Are people who naturally lean all their lifes know being lean is halo? Cos I see fat niggas falling for gum meme and lean niggas usually just do calisthenics and don’t go on meme diets or bulks
Does weed impede fat loss? I might start again from today my life is too depressingLoose weight
IDKDoes weed impede fat loss? I might start again from today my life is too depressing