• Hmm...
Reactions: northern mogger, murdah and LancasteR
No Way Beer GIF by Busch

IMG 20240301 090237

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and lilith
bro pls i need a reality check
rather post some mid-looking dudes with hot chicks, that should be a bigger motivator

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, likenesss and Xangsane
rather post some mid-looking dudes with hot chicks, that should be a bigger motivator
Relationships are worthless if you aren't a mogger, the dynamics are shit.

• +1
Reactions: gigell, likenesss, lilith and 1 other person

6”10 abomination

an absolute freak of nature.

I had to leave his page, and as usual since his smv is so high he had gotten bored of vagina and is bisexual

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and Xangsane
Surgery Is cope if not clinically deformed
I‘m not talking about surgery, I‘m talking about proper softmaxxing and healthmaxxing.
Also run niche-game.

6”10 abomination

an absolute freak of nature.

I had to leave his page, and as usual since his smv is so high he had gotten bored of vagina and is bisexual

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
I‘m not talking about surgery, I‘m talking about proper softmaxxing and healthmaxxing.
Also run niche-game.
It's all worthless. Many of you don't realize the pile of shit that Is coming. We're only in early stage of full on lookism society.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: likenesss, lilith and LancasteR
It's all worthless. Many of you don't realize the pile of shit that Is coming. We're only in early stage of full on lookism society.
Shit is always getting worse, that’s obvious.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
exactly lol. people dont realize how mainstream this shit is now. minor lookism copes will only work for so long. in a years time surgery will become normalized.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamejews and the BULL
Shit is always getting worse, that’s obvious.
Do you really think "nichemaxxing" Will be worth something when all girls realize what before was Just on a subconscious level, there Will be no more room for failos.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lilith and LancasteR
Do you really think "nichemaxxing" Will be worth something when all girls realize what before was Just on a subconscious level, there Will be no more room for failos.
It worked for a friend mine, yeah women are all the same but there‘s different kinds of levels of hypergamy, for different locations.

It worked for a friend mine, yeah women are all the same but there‘s different kinds of levels of hypergamy, for different locations.
As i said getting a relationship or sex once in a while means jackshit. They're still thinking about chad

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, gigell and LancasteR