Tiktok destroyed my mental state. Yubo finished it off

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
The lookspill I have seen on yubo has finished off my mental state.

streams I would join and get ROASTED ON are streams that I join with my yubofish and get COMPLIMENTED ON, SNAPCHATS and FRIEND REQUESTS AS SOON AS I JOIN

I’m mentally crippled now. This yubofish is in my head and will never pay a cent in rent. I’m getting pains all over. It’s over over over over. It’s so over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Chadelite
bbcmaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
bbcmaxx bro
When the time comes but even my BBC fish has seen hostile reactions from JBs

2B370F5B BE3B 47B4 AF3C D79BF65E0834
Me rn

When the time comes but even my BBC fish has seen hostile reactions from JBs

View attachment 215073
Me rn
you need to confidence and gymmax tbh. get muscular and do a martial art bro. it really helps knowing you can hold your own and some against most males. plus other guys will respect you when they know you do BJJ, boxing, muay thai, etc.

you’re 6’4 and black. you need to get BIG. go look up “Wax brilliant idiots” the dude is like 6’3 and huge and women LOVE him, and he’s like 4psl but he has lots of sex appeal bc he’s tall, black, and big. WaxMaxx

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite and Blackout.xl
Who did you bbcfish as? I use yubo and get decent results tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Blackout.xl
What's your psl face?

Imagine being black and being as neurotic as OP. Literally 1% of blacks are like this.

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
ex
Imagine being black and being as neurotic as OP. Literally 1% of blacks are like this.
why are you always beefing me in my threads? What have I done to you?

ex

why are you always beefing me in my threads? What have I done to you?

Why are you so sensitive? I'm not beefing with you - I'm just pointing out the hilarious fact that you're black but extremely neurotic. I've never seen / met a black person IRL who would post on a forum like this. You have a white brain in a black body. It's funny

• +1
Why are you so sensitive? I'm not beefing with you - I'm just pointing out the hilarious fact that you're black but extremely neurotic. I've never seen / met a black person IRL who would post on a forum like this. You have a white brain in a black body. It's funny
my mental state is ruined, I’ve not been NT in a while. Sorry for lashing out boyo, you’re a good man

@Blackout.xl after browsing tiktok eboys for 2 hours

Unnamed 1

• +1
Nigga Hitler
Nigga Hitler