TikTok Ethnic race wars are so funny 🤣🤣

Diarrhoea

Diarrhoea

Silver

All ethnic race wars consist of them saying we look whiter than u Saar no my ethnicity whiter

@SecularIslamist @wsada @gengar @kebab @Lynxress

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, butterworld, NoseProphecy and 17 others
i mean compairing iraq/ iran with pakistan/india is like compairing humans and animals

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah
They have put Saudi flag alongside India and Pakistan. Totally over for Saudi spending hundreds of billions to rebrand themselves and ending up being conflated with curries.

i mean compairing iraq/ iran with pakistan/india is like compairing humans and animals
Bullshit. You can't escape the swarth belt theory if you're ethnic. Everyone is a shade of curry.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro, urukhaiascension, Chinacurry and 5 others
Truth is if u care so much about these race wars and proving ur ethnicity is whiter than the other ur most likely subhuman urself that’s why u cope with that 😭😭😭 @SecularIslamist

• +1
Reactions: ascension, NoseProphecy, thebeast0503 and 2 others
They have put Saudi flag alongside India and Pakistan. Totally over for Saudi spending hundreds of billions to rebrand themselves and ending up being conflated with curries.

Bullshit. You can't escape the swarth belt theory if you're ethnic. Everyone is a shade of curry.

View attachment 2868614
Romanians are white people. Gypsies are not Romanian.

Outer swarthy is correct diagnosis

Big cities will always have more ethnics and foreigners, even in Romania. In this vid there are not that many ethnics and you can tell which are white Romanians and which are ethnics by their features.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Big cities will always have more ethnics and foreigners, even in Romania. In this vid there are not that many ethnics and you can tell which are white Romanians and which are ethnics by their features.
My swarth theory included outliers as part of the swarth belt. Even if they are considered white the most ethnic passing person could also pass as a very light skin curry or even Arab.

Meanwhile the darkest Angloid would be med at best.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Main qimg 1a68dca905e1ae576d7cde1a255a8205 pjlq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, 📎♿️⚙️, murdah and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, WELOVELOOKS, Trilogy and 5 others

View attachment 2868614
"i'm a subhuman curry, hence everyone has to suffer the same fate as me"
nigga u put 3 BILLION PEOPLE ON THAT MAP just admit you are a curry SUBHUMAN alone please, thanks.
U LITERALLY PUT EUROPEANS IN THERE :lul:

Camel jockeys hate curries so much bcuz deep down they know that they look alike jfl

"i'm a subhuman curry, hence everyone has to suffer the same fate as me"
nigga u put 3 BILLION PEOPLE ON THAT MAP just admit you are a curry SUBHUMAN alone please, thanks.
U LITERALLY PUT EUROPEANS IN THERE :lul:
It's true some Spaniard, Greeks and Albanians can look Arab therefore potential curries. Hitrikh Roshan would be guessed as Spanish if his name was Sergio Martinez.

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension
It's true some Spaniard, Greeks and Albanians can look Arab therefore potential curries. Hitrikh Roshan would be guessed as Spanish if his name was Sergio Martinez.
You are GRAVELY mistaken about something. Being curry is not only a LOOKS failo, it's mostly a CULTURAL ONE. Nigga, if a spaniard would go to the us with black hairs, poop eyes and olive skins, he would still slay. It's not all black and white, yes curries can be ugly but the failo mainly comes from them being cow worshippers who have no hygiene and who got raped by nearly all nations while lifting white balls.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
You are GRAVELY mistaken about something. Being curry is not only a LOOKS failo, it's mostly a CULTURAL ONE. Nigga, if a spaniard would go to the us with black hairs, poop eyes and olive skins, he would still slay. It's not all black and white, yes curries can be ugly but the failo mainly comes from them being cow worshippers who have no hygiene and who got raped by nearly all nations while lifting white balls.
I don't disagree. But this cultural shit doesn't apply to western born curries. They don't do none of that shit. In fact, they culturally mog the culture-less whites.

But anyway your looks are your culture when you walk around in public.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
It’s kinda suifuel seeing these cuz it’s basically everyone calling each other Dravidians as an insult. Meanwhile my lineage is like 100% Dravidian lol

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Even if they are considered white the most ethnic passing person could also pass as a very light skin curry or even Arab.
That has to do with what I'm saying. In Romania, these ethnic looking people would be considered lightskin Gypsies or mixed race, not white Romanians.

• Hmm...
Seeing non-whites argue who's whiter is the most pathetic shit ever

Saudis and indians

• JFL
that sound is so cringe

View attachment 2868614
that’s bullshit because women say they like arab men and latinos but think indians are absolutely disgusting subhumans ofc u can differentiate them

• JFL
Wace waw now!

All ethnic race wars consist of them saying we look whiter than u Saar no my ethnicity whiter

@SecularIslamist @wsada @gengar @kebab @Lynxress

Shitskin wars

bantu vs zoomalian race war is funny

u don’t look indian too btw u can clearly distinguish semitics and dravidians lol they’re not the same people

the dude in the pic is just a subhuman in general
Just coz I'm light skin doesn't mean I don't look Indian. I have 100% curry features. Yeah I've been mistaken as Arab at times, but anyone who has seen enough curries and Arabs in their lives can go beyond colouring and distinguish the two. But those who can't will mistake the two - usually the darkest Arabs with Indians and lightest curries with Arabs.

Lots of blacks have an eye for who is east and west African even though both are black as each other.

My point is with my swarth belt theory is that people who can't distinguish default to Indian/Pakistani especially if you're from a "brown" country.

u don’t look indian too btw u can clearly distinguish semitics and dravidians lol they’re not the same people

the dude in the pic is just a subhuman in general
Just coz I'm light skin doesn't mean I don't look Indian. I have 100% curry features. Yeah I've been mistaken as Arab at times, but anyone who has seen enough curries and Arabs in their lives can go beyond colouring and distinguish the two. But those who can't will mistake the two - usually the darkest Arabs with Indians and lightest curries with Arabs.

Lots of blacks have an eye for who is east and west African even though both are black as each other.

My point is with my swarth belt theory is that people who can't distinguish default to Indian/Pakistani especially if you're from a "brown" country.
U have to show me wyll brah wallah I won’t leak

My point is with my swarth belt theory is that people who can't distinguish default to Indian/Pakistani.
I even can distinguish pakistanis and indians since pakis have 10x higher smv in uk let alone arabs turks etc I can link u 30 videos where they say they prefer mena and 30 where they say indians are disgusting girls can distinguish for sure

• +1
Tell me which alt you are. I can't trust 2024cels I know you came back.
bro wallah I’m not an alt I just turned 17 yrs old do u think I was 15 on this site

• Hmm...
I even can distinguish pakistanis and indians since pakis have 10x higher smv in uk let alone arabs turks etc I can link u 30 videos where they say they prefer mena and 30 where they say indians are disgusting girls can distinguish for sure
Okay maybe you can but not everyone. I'm sure if most Arabs went to Cali they would be mistaken as Latino coz that's the closest "brown" they are familiar with.

Okay maybe you can but not everyone. I'm sure if most Arabs went to Cali they would be mistaken as Latino coz that's the closest "brown" they are familiar with.
maybe for uneducated overweight american furrys yes

• +1
where I live being lightbrown is a massive halo as it is probably everywhere in the western world even 5‘5 turk can slay here

where I live being lightbrown is a massive halo as it is probably everywhere in the western world even 5‘5 turk can slay here
Which country? I thought you were in Germany wtf.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
No way sub-5'8 light brown slay. Wtf is this? Germans mogs Brits.
obviously they mog muttrians but being criminal mena is law women love toxic, wanna see some street interviews where they consistently say they prefer meds/menas

• +1
obviously they mog muttrians but being criminal mena is law women love toxic, wanna see some street interviews where they consistently say they prefer meds/menas
Was it an ethnic interviewing them? Ofc if a curry goes and asks if they would date curry they're gonna virtue signal

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Was it an ethnic interviewing them? Ofc if a curry goes and asks if they would date curry they're gonna virtue signal
im not talking about 1 there 1 there im talking about nearly every damn single one that is being made

• Hmm...