Tiktok foids are the most delusional victim mentality bitches to ever exist

Lokki

Lokki

Recognising patterns
Just look for an example this post and its comments

(If the link doesnt work its basically the question "would you rather be stuck in a forest by a man or a bear")

its all just women accusing every man of raping every woman they would be alone with even if they were dead which is insane to genuinely believe in

"If i act dead the bear will leave me alone, the man wont"

"The worst a bear can do is kill me. The man wouldnt even leave my dead body alone"

"A bear because If it attacks me atleast people will believe me"

What the fuck is wrong with these women? Are they so fucked up by this victim mentality that they would rather be mutilated into shreds by a fucking bear rather than having to be alone with a random man?

I know the question is only like made to say like that women dont feel safe around men and almost everyone (except the mentally deranged ones (all of them)) would actually pick the man

Im starting to understand why most incels hate women now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, YUNGMAXXER, barettrealrx and 8 others
Funny how women can hate on men as much as possible but when as a man if you say one thing about women you don't like you get flamed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rhinoplasty, YUNGMAXXER, barettrealrx and 6 others
1.They are women
2.Tik tok women

What do except tik tok is for children :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Swarthy Knight, YUNGMAXXER and 4 others
Funny how women can hate on men as much as possible but when as a man if you say one thing about women you don't like you get flamed
Life of man is not life in today's world

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and Lokki

(If the link doesnt work its basically the question "would you rather be stuck in a forest by a man or a bear")

its all just women accusing every man of raping every woman they would be alone with even if they were dead which is insane to genuinely believe in

"The worst a bear can do is kill me. The man wouldnt even leave my dead body alone"

What the fuck is wrong with these women? Are they so fucked up by this victim mentality that they would rather be mutilated into shreds by a fucking bear rather than having to be alone with a random man?

I know the question is only like made to say like that women dont feel safe around men and almost everyone (except the mentally deranged ones (all of them)) would actually pick the man

its just rage bait from seething femcels lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), murdah, autistic_tendencies and 2 others

they are anfry with chad because he pump and dump them or not even pay attention to them,so they get even with the average male.

mirin psychoanalysis.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rhinoplasty, murdah and Lokki
its just rage bait from seething femcels lol.
Doubt there are enough "femcels" in the world to flood this comment section this much

Even my fucking ex was raped at 6 and she still isnt afraid of men like these foids jfl I think most of them are ragebaiting or just borderline insane

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Doubt there are enough "femcels" in the world to flood this comment section this much

Even my fucking ex was raped at 6 and she still isnt afraid of men like these foids jfl I think most of them are ragebaiting or just borderline insane
femcel as in they are not even mid and only get curries and ethnics simping

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki
they are anfry with chad because he pump and dump them or not even pay attention to them,so they get even with the average male.

mirin psychoanalysis.

View attachment 2855319
I saw some femcels In the comments too and a lot of gay foids

All of them are just mad that chad doesnt even want to acknowledge them jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: imabetanumale and Achilles
Women when they find out bears can be male

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and Lokki
Tikok, no modern social media platforms are one of the most evilest things to ever exist. See, what people needed to understand is that, most humans today are not past evolutionary stage. 1600s at best. Technology is nothing more than an experiment for them, not a actual progression of species. People lack empathy and other high virtue traits yet for some reason we are led to believe that they deserve to have guns and higher technology. This is like giving a horse or monkey a 3d printer. It will destroy it! Modern women and most men have done exactly this. Whether its with music, art, and even perception. They have destroyed it with their vile and animalistic NPC behavior.

For starters, social media platforms like this work to highly boast the female nature. Likes but no dislikes, top page ranking systems, media algorithm which favors womens template and behaviorals, and donation/monetization UX full circle. All favors the nature of a women which means women excel at it, and in return, are able to monopolize the socioeconomic benefit these platforms enable. Such as perception of popularity, monetization etc. And if you know supply and demand, you know how this only works to destroy men and the world in general. At best creates an imbalance.

To top it off, because theres a longterm economic variability into these things, these people are the ones who are more likely to succeed economically which means they are more likely to breed and start families and followings into the world. And if you know genetics, you know how the majority of behavior is passed on genetically. Meaning, these people will become even more prolific in nature granting even more hell to the very few authentic humans alive and destroying everything good about society as a result.

So not only are these NPCs biologically prepositioned, they also are teaching and leading the youth to their ways, and additionally filling up the world with their useless offspring and clones. What matters most is the cause and effect of their actions. Women are bio prepositioned to behave in a socially fanatic way also, so whats suggested will eventually become whats adopted given time. So it matters not the reason or if they are ragebating and trolling. What matters is the consequences of doing so.

Though, id argue that they are simply more of these characters that we are led to believe. Just perhaps that many of them hold of on their true thoughts and nature until safe to do so.

And back to the content, yes these women are delusional. Id argue that most of their hate is completely unfounded and based on social perception alone, that which is largely determined by the current feed of propaganda. This is why they hate men; because they were told to. Theres a reason behind why the machine or intelligences would prefer this, but a short answer is that they are differences between male and female, and that the female ideals are simply the most compatible with todays paradigm of society.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), murdah and Lokki
humanity is finished, elites pull the trigger please

she didn´t specify if the man in question is attractive or no, i think the replies will be much different if she did.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and Lokki
Tikok, no modern social media platforms are one of the most evilest things to ever exist. See, what people needed to understand is that, most humans today are not past evolutionary stage. 1600s at best. Technology is nothing more than an experiment for them, not a actual progression of species. People lack empathy and other high virtue traits yet for some reason we are led to believe that they deserve to have guns and higher technology. This is like giving a horse or monkey a 3d printer. It will destroy it! Modern women and most men have done exactly this. Whether its with music, art, and even perception. They have destroyed it with their vile and animalistic NPC behavior.

For starters, social media platforms like this work to highly boast the female nature. Likes but no dislikes, top page ranking systems, media algorithm which favors womens template and behaviorals, and donation/monetization UX full circle. All favors the nature of a women which means women excel at it, and in return, are able to monopolize the socioeconomic benefit these platforms enable. Such as perception of popularity, monetization etc. And if you know supply and demand, you know how this only works to destroy men and the world in general. At best creates an imbalance.

To top it off, because theres a longterm economic variability into these things, these people are the ones who are more likely to succeed economically which means they are more likely to breed and start families and followings into the world. And if you know genetics, you know how the majority of behavior is passed on genetically. Meaning, these people will become even more prolific in nature granting even more hell to the very few authentic humans alive and destroying everything good about society as a result.

So not only are these NPCs biologically prepositioned, they also are teaching and leading the youth to their ways, and additionally filling up the world with their useless offspring and clones. What matters most is the cause and effect of their actions. Women are bio prepositioned to behave in a socially fanatic way also, so whats suggested will eventually become whats adopted given time. So it matters not the reason or if they are ragebating and trolling. What matters is the consequences of doing so.

Though, id argue that they are simply more of these characters that we are led to believe. Just perhaps that many of them hold of on their true thoughts and nature until safe to do so.

And back to the content, yes these women are delusional. Id argue that most of their hate is completely unfounded and based on social perception alone, that which is largely determined by the current feed of propaganda. This is why they hate men; because they were told to. Theres a reason behind why the machine or intelligences would prefer this, but a short answer is that they are differences between male and female, and that the female ideals are simply the most compatible with todays paradigm of society.
Chill bro they’re just trying to get a reaction out of spergs like you

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), murdah and 1 other person
No fucking way

• So Sad
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
Foids are generally like this, not just on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and murdah
The average man they have in mind is probably some old wrinkly subhuman lmao. It’d be different if it was Richard Ramirez or Jeremy Meeks in the question.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Lokki and Egyptianmogger
Brutal blackpill in the comments, “all men are scary and rapists but if it was Chad… I’d run to him”

• So Sad
let's be honest guys, if we were stuck with a bitch somewhere away from the rest of humanity and for a long time, we'd most likely rape her even if she looked like the hoe in OP.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and Lokki
foids have every right to be afraid of me

I'm a violent psychopath and I dont hide it

I behave like a swarm of hindu men mobbing a white girl

• JFL
let's be honest guys, if we were stuck with a bitch somewhere away from the rest of humanity and for a long time, we'd most likely rape her even if she looked like the hoe in OP.
I was like "noooo not all men would rape you:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:" knowing damn well I would do it almost immediately

Well I guess its just about the message that they were trying to send that I hated

I was like "noooo not all men would rape you:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:" knowing damn well I would do it almost immediately

Well I guess its just about the message that they were trying to send that I hated
yup, we need to come clean

however this is a fictional scenario that takes you away from the conditions we live in

it's more of a point for what would happen if we were to abolish society

• +1
Even another video about this

Im not the only one obsessed with that video jfl

This has always existed and it is called attention whoring.

• +1

Tldr

• JFL