Tiktok foids trying to gaslight nosecels

fluoride1337

fluoride1337

Diamond
Joined
Jul 26, 2023
Posts
1,473
Reputation
2,091






 
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Ken
3fr1eeZ.jpg

Am I a nose cel? I got told I have a big nose.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 23472, Deleted member 32425 and 2 others
Tbh there's nothing I despise more than girls lying about how they like big noses
 
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, AngryShortMale, datboijj and 5 others
Tbh there's nothing I despise more than girls lying about how they like big noses
Same, foids irl have "complimented" me on it when its my biggest failo, its so over
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, tia0505, datboijj and 2 others

Similar threads

Terry Mcginnis
Replies
2
Views
30
yartmax
yartmax
satanicplayground
Replies
7
Views
68
freakicris
freakicris
sunlessthegreat
Replies
7
Views
55
Hollywood
Hollywood
F
Replies
8
Views
85
forthepeople
F
britishbomber
Replies
7
Views
94
britishbomber
britishbomber

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top