Tiktok Followers

AlxIsMatos

AlxIsMatos

Iron
I wanted to Monetize my Short Form Content after reading @Uglyandfat ‘s thread.

To monetize on Tiktok theres a requirement for 10K Followers. Is it possible to Buy followers to instantly monetize? Or will that affect my views…

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
I was planning on making my niche Self Improvement. Is it highly marketable?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nigkook, IAMNOTANINCEL, Ryan and 1 other person
Also I know its called “Short Form Content” but Tiktok also boosts posts over 1 Minute long. Should I stick to really short posts, or make 1 Minute Long posts with multiple parts?

personally i would not waste money tryna money through tt directly and use it to advertise services, products, etc

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and AlxIsMatos
I wanted to Monetize my Short Form Content after reading @Uglyandfat ‘s thread.

To monetize on Tiktok theres a requirement for 10K Followers. Is it possible to Buy followers to instantly monetize? Or will that affect my views…
Just buy a tiktok account, people are selling it cheap in Facebook lol, u can get a account with 100k followers for like ten bucks :lul:

Learn how to do it organically or hire someone to do it for you while you film content

personally i would not waste money tryna money through tt directly and use it to advertise services, products, etc
Also if I have multiple parts of a video, do I mass post them at the same time or do I wait a bit between parts?

dont they pay 1000 for every million views on a video thats over a minute long?

Yea but there’s also the downside that your followers won’t engage with your content. Also you would catch TikTok’s suspicion.

its alot more effective to convert those millions of views to customers of your brand than to spend months researching how to get millions of views on a minute long tiktok video. do you realize how much many you can make off a million view tiktok video?

I was planning on making my niche Self Improvement. Is it highly marketable?
Yes bro, just keep grindin', keep hustlin' and shoot for your dreams

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Tiktok is shit for getting money with views alone
You have to plug products and such in your vids

Consider every platform and start posting like crazy on it, If the algo loves you, You'll be a richcel within a month.

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT buy followers. Organically grow, or buy views, but don't buy followers, its mega sus

• +1
Reactions: AlxIsMatos