Tiktok girls showing off their hot boyfriends

Downey

Downey

Platinum

I wonder how much worse things will be in 10-20 years. In my time everyone sorta knew hot people are king but it wasn’t 24/7 in your face like it is now

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
maxresdefault.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Downey
this voice clip would have more impact if you weren’t trying to make your voice sound heavier, it’s just 3 words nigga speak normal

• JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga, BigBoy and RedKeyboard
cant believe how common interracial seems to be now

It's truly over.

Imagine using tiktok

JFL LOOK AT 2:31

FUCKING LANDWHALE DOING A HOT BOYFRIEND CHECK

FUCK THIS WORLD, CAN'T WAIT FOR CORONA TO WIPE US ALL

• JFL
Reactions: mikeock
Shit, I thought you were from Latin America? You sound like a suburban white kid.
I’m from Panama City my family from California I grew up in Panama tho

Some are subhuman

I wonder how much worse things will be in 10-20 years. In my time everyone sorta knew hot people are king but it wasn’t 24/7 in your face like it is now

The very fist one looks digusting, like a crack addicted trailer park wife and like 7 years older than she probably is, while the dude outmogs her by like 3 full PSL if not 4.

I can only hope that the dude is smashing on the side, if not, hed be the biggest retard on this planet. Imagine looking like that dude and having a GF that looks like a horse crack whore. Dude would just have to open Tinder and get a 5x better looking girl in 10 minutes.

Instead he is with that TikToking abomination. Tbh she looks like an average trashy slut on the party, who get gang banged by 5 dudes after getting drunk.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Fuck, that's probably the true Chad trait: being posted proudly by a woman online. My high tier normie self has never been posted :(

• +1
I mean I watched like 3 minutes of it and it was enough tbfh. Its beyond me how most dudes mog these hoes by at least 2-3 psl.

Do they really have to lower standards like that in order to get a LTR hoe? JFLMAO Im really sitting here scracthing my head.

NOT SINGLE ONE of them was a Beckylite, let alone above a Becky level. Its really insane wtf is going on there. Most those dudes could EASILY and I mean EASILY have a looksmatched foid if they wanted. Instead they settled for mostly abominations (with a few exceptions ofcourse).

Imagine looking like one of those dudes in 2020 and LTRing a landwhale or an abomination.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back