Tiktok guy ascension

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
I still don’t get how someone just magically grows bones in their face during later puberty. All good looking guys I know had good face structure since they were little kids/early teens, along with straight and wide rows of teeth and no overbites. Their faces just got more dimorphic and forward grown with time.

Someone please analyze this tiktok famous guy, probably has been already posted before. On the first photo he has the same round jaw as I had all throughout my “puberty”, but unlike him turning into a model, I fucking mainted that short ramus and inward gonions, and I’m now 18. And the weirdest thing, the last pic is supposed to be 6 months before his todays look, where he was already finishing puberty. His @ is james_hausmann

Attachments

• IMG_1003.jpeg
    IMG_1003.jpeg
    440.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1001.jpeg
    IMG_1001.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1002.jpeg
    IMG_1002.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1004.jpeg
    IMG_1004.jpeg
    278.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890
He has an account here and similar to the horseface, he steals information on here and posts it on tiktok without giving credits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, DavidLaidMaxxing, Deleted member 30679 and 7 others
He doesn't look good in motion (autistic) I saw him on another guy's account.

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill
How did his undereye area improve so much along with his droopy lower eyelid?

@james_hausmann this is him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Puberty and frauding
This is not how frauded sucked hollow cheeks look + when he was 18 on the 2nd photo, how can your jaw widen and sharpen that much in 6 months, he legit looks like ge got a bimax

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, datboijj and ReinerGeist1
He doesn't look good in motion (autistic) I saw him on another guy's account.
Right he’s so normie jfl (you can see here that the hollow area is not frauded but made by his sharp zygos, which were before nonexistent)

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Right he’s so normie jfl (you can see here that the hollow area is not frauded but made by his sharp zygos, which were before nonexistent)

These types of apps are also very cope/bs. He s definitely not 9.1/10

This is not how frauded sucked hollow cheeks look + when he was 18 on the 2nd photo, how can your jaw widen and sharpen that much in 6 months, he legit looks like ge got a bimax
jaw looks the same to me structure wise looks like he just lost fat

normies don't look like this nigga

normies don't look like this nigga
That was obvious sarcasm to the other guy lol, of course not this guy ascended from MTN to 0.1% teenager lookswise, that’s why I’m posting him

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
That was obvious sarcasm to the other guy lol, of course not this guy ascended from MTN to 0.1% teenager lookswise, that’s why I’m posting him
my bad im acc retarded lmao i reread it, tbh he's strong htn either way, idk but his zygos are ridiculously sharp even unfrauded

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
I still don’t get how someone just magically grows bones in their face during later puberty. All good looking guys I know had good face structure since they were little kids/early teens, along with straight and wide rows of teeth and no overbites. Their faces just got more dimorphic and forward grown with time.

Someone please analyze this tiktok famous guy, probably has been already posted before. On the first photo he has the same round jaw as I had all throughout my “puberty”, but unlike him turning into a model, I fucking mainted that short ramus and inward gonions, and I’m now 18. And the weirdest thing, the last pic is supposed to be 6 months before his today’s look, where he was already finishing puberty. His @ is james_hausmann
these pics are pretty frauded i’ve seen him on livestream a couple times and while he’s def not ugly he isn’t as good as he looks in these pics

@james_hausmann this is him
Okay I got through his posting from October and as I understand it, he is capping about that boneless version being 6 months old, it’s actually him 2 years ago. So it was probably a jackpot puberty in the end

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
No way u just said “being lean” hahaha imagine if everybody looked like him when lean
i have pic of me with mad hallow cheeks when i was gymmaxxing and was skinny and was because of angle and being kinda lean i actually didnt have hallow cheeks

i have pic of me with mad hallow cheeks when i was gymmaxxing and was skinny and was because of angle and being kinda lean i actually didnt have hallow cheeks
No pic no care

No way u just said “being lean” hahaha imagine if everybody looked like him when lean
bro am i the only one who's never seen zygos this sharp? it's ridiculous like a knife

bro am i the only one who's never seen zygos this sharp? it's ridiculous like a knife
Yeah it’s weird they are sharp and projected forward, but they don’t create much ogee curve from the 3/4 view

his ZYGO"S / CHEEKBONES or other bones did NOT IMPROVE

Yeah it’s weird they are sharp and projected forward, but they don’t create much ogee curve from the 3/4 view
Because they appear to be very high set, theyre almost at the temple area

Someone please analyze this tiktok famous guy, probably has been already posted before. On the first photo he has the same round jaw as I had all throughout my “puberty”, but unlike him turning into a model, I fucking mainted that short ramus and inward gonions, and I’m now 18. And the weirdest thing, the last pic is supposed to be 6 months before his todays look, where he was already finishing puberty. His @ is james_hausmann
He has the same bones. The first pic is just highlighting his bad features. He still has them

Because they appear to be very high set, theyre almost at the temple area
that’s considered high set cheekbones? mine just might be heaven set if that’s the case
lifefuel

that’s considered high set cheekbones? mine just might be heaven set if that’s the case
lifefuel
Id have to see pic, high cheekbones are parallel with eyes or a bit below

Id have to see pic, high cheekbones are parallel with eyes or a bit below
Could you give me some examples of high cheekbones other than this guy? I’ll pm pic once i make sure i’m not delusional

Could you give me some examples of high cheekbones other than this guy? I’ll pm pic once i make sure i’m not delusional
Sean o pry, chico

genetic potential

How did his undereye area improve so much along with his droopy lower eyelid?
I wonder too, it obviously worked for him, night and day difference