Tiktok has completely fucked with younger girls

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
I see fucking 13yr talking how they need a miltary man or 6ft men. Meanwhile the average 13 yr boy is like 5,2. Also how tf is 13yr gonna get a miltary boyfriend. Society is fucked over if you aint a miltary general at 13yr while also being 6,5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, gookcelriceR, efidescontinuado and 8 others
Water ik but still the next generation are 100× more fucked than we are.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Axii
I was eating two big macs at 13

now I eat four but thats not the point

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Costcosuperstore and heightmaxxing
ideal for JBmaxxers like me who want to fuck 13yos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, TechnoBoss, Xtra and 5 others
ideal for JBmaxxers like me who want to fuck 13yos
Jbmaxxing is going to be 10× easier in future as guys their age don't meet their standards

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and MoggerGaston
Jbmaxxing is going to be 10× easier in future as guys their age don't meet their standards
Lifefuel. I need a JB virgin stacy to cure my incel wounds

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and heightmaxxing
girls love a man in uniform n shut !

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
i wish this was true but it’s the opposite. to get a jb you need to be one of those underdeveloped short subhuman idiots their age. if you approach a girl that age it can start off fine but as soon as you say your age she goes away instantly. thanks a lot for modern brainwashing cucking us

• Hmm...
  • +1
i wish this was true but it’s the opposite. to get a jb you need to be one of those underdeveloped short subhuman idiots their age. if you approach a girl that age it can start off fine but as soon as you say your age she goes away instantly. thanks a lot for modern brainwashing cucking us
@MoggerGaston this is why i never try with jbs anymore it’s fucking bullshit. when i was 17 i got instantly rejected by 12yo girls in my school for being 17, then when i was 18-19 i got instantly rejected by 14yo girls for the same reason

most stupid shit ever, any adult man who isn’t a deformed 4 foot downie mogs all boys that age yet this happens. the fear mongering of modern culture and media ended jbmaxxing

• Woah
  • +1
App is getting banned 100% in a couple months no way Bytedance is selling it so thank qod

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and neverchadlite
My oneitis must be messed up in the head then, no wonder why she ghosted me

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing