tiktok is the new ig

the difference in graycels is real

on the one hand we have angry teenage virgins and on the other we have zyzz maxxers that are a genioplasty away from chad-hood

its ok i was that angry teenage virgin too once, i still am

i thought being a hard cunt, not giving a fuck, hating on other people was ~alpha~

i got laid but i'd rather be that teenage virgin srs

the difference in graycels is real

on the one hand we have angry teenage virgins and on the other we have zyzz maxxers that are a genioplasty away from chad-hood

LOL at you with insulting me with calling me a teenage virgin, dude, you're on the same forum as me and I bet you're a bloated manlet

LOL at you with insulting me with calling me a teenage virgin, dude, you're on the same forum as me and I bet you're a bloated manlet
yeah, i'm on the same forum but don't spazz out at random people to get some internet validation points

your posts scream insecurities and virginity

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
habibi, should i hop on roids? i'd kill for a physique like yours

aziz, depends on how dedicated you are to lifting

i think every guy should at least do ONE cycle in their life srs

its literally an irl cheat code to be ~alpha~

the only day ur too old is the day u die, phaggit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
it really is at this point it's just videos instead of pictures

went from facebook (text messages), to instagram (pictures), to tiktok (videos).

now you have to look good in motion too. over.
next will be your smell on bligblog

yeah, i'm on the same forum but don't spazz out at random people to get some internet validation points

your posts scream insecurities and virginity

lol you project hard but ok

@1kieranbright

• +1
Reactions: thekurdishprince
Only a truly retarded person would willingly dox themselves by revealing such personal information

for those starting off on tiktok

spend some time getting familiar with the app, look at the content that gets on your fyp, the more you interact with a certain type of content, (how long you watch it, do you like it, comment, rewatch, share, etc) the more that content gets pushed to you and trains the FYP which is an algorithm that learns your interests. GO TO YOUR SETTINGS AND CHANGE YOUR ACCOUNT TO A PRO ACCOUNT. learn how to edit videos, look at how videos that are posted in your fyp edited, look at trends, look at hashtags.

1 - your first 5 videos determine what kind of account you are, stick to a niche at first. your first 5 videos determine how well your account does in the future (account authority) don't post stupid stuff at first.

2 - keep your videos short <10-15 seconds, people don't have attention span so cut out filler

3 - DON'T DELETE VIDEOS EVER

4 - tiktok ranks videos by rating them based on their metrics, ordered from most important to least

rewatches 10 pts
watch time 8 pts
shares 5 pts
comments 3 pts
likes 1 pts

5 - respond to all people's comments on your posts, it's good engagement and keeps them rewatching

6 - use hashtags, it helps the algorithm get your content to the right people

7 - keep your captions short, you phaggits post DIDN'T READ LOL on every post here

8 - get a cheeky, memorable username,

9 - get an attention grabbing profile pic

10 - post a LOT like every ~2 hours minimum

Last edited: