TikTok made teenagers look way better than previous generations

koalendo

koalendo

certified misogynist
whenever I see high schoolers nowadays I realize that they look much better than previous generations, I think its because of TikTok with all the black pills in it made teenagers put more effort into their looks
this video comes to my mind now

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Preoximerianas, MostGLSlayer and 4 others
teens now, more than ever, school themselves on looks theory and how bones, face, height = everything.

gl teens always existed, but tiktok and social media created a place for good looking people of our generation to shine and show of their superior genes to world, this wasn't the case like 30 years ago. this is the golden era for gl people and the worst for genetic trashes.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, aBetterMii, Beetlejuice and 15 others
whenever I see high schoolers nowadays I realize that they look much better than previous generations, I think its because of TikTok with all the black pills in it made teenagers put more effort into their looks
this video comes to my mind now

Not really

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, mortis and Deleted member 16834
Nowadays every teen is softmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
do these tiktok teen stars actually look as good as they do in their vids or is it just perfect filters/lighting/angles/makeup for their 10 seconds clip?

Also btw most of those guys are wearing makeup in their tiktoks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8853, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 16834
do these tiktok teen stars actually look as good as they do in their vids or is it just perfect filters/lighting/angles/makeup for their 10 seconds clip?

Also btw most of those guys are wearing makeup in their tiktoks
oldcel cope
teens have perfect skin nowadays due to accutane and tretinoin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
LITERALLY ALL NARCY TEENS POST CRINGE ON TIKTOK, ITS JUST THAT THE GOOD LOOKING TEENS BECOME POPULAR WHILE THE UGGOS GET IGNORED. THAT IS LITERALLY THE REASON WHY YOU THINK THEY ARE BETTER LOOKING NOW BUT THEYRE REALLY NOT... BUT I DO AGREE ZOOMERS ARE THE MOST BLACKPILLED GEN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
Thank god average zoomers in my shithole look like absolute subhumans.

No gl ppl Always existed . If anything now there are some anomalies like xangsane's zoomercel or ppl with skulls legit the size of my fist due to steep drop in t levels

Tik tok Algo shows you the top 1% of the top 1% in your country so ofc you're gonna be exposed only to "moggers"