TikTok makes blackpill a joke, but blackpill is one of the best things that have entered my life (HUGE IMPROVEMENT)

willcel

willcel

BAN BLUEPILL TEENS!
The pictures where I’m fat asl are me in NOVEMBER. (When I discovered .org) I’m newgen or whatever but what matters is that I can stick with it.
Lean picture is me now, done NATURALLY!!!! (Thx best of the best)
IMG 2425
IMG 2881

Attachments

• IMG_2204.jpeg
    IMG_2204.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: FootFungus88, Danish_Retard, JizzFarmer and 7 others
nice when r u planning of fixing the folate deficiency?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, distance decay and RichardSpencel
Mirin high ltn to htn how tall are you

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and mvp2v1
You needed schizoid Indians to tell you to lose weight and clear your skin?

Over
Not rlly, jaw development and cutting properly while gaining neck and facial muscle I give to .org, and supplement research I didn’t have to do😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
shit thats not even the blackpill thats just loosing weight and skincare JFL @ normies

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Allornothing, Deleted member 3105 and 1 other person
Will you please shut the fuck up about spreading the blackpill
These fucking bluepilled retards are the only thing keeping us capped niggas afloat
I want those fat ugly bastards to keep thinking the reason they're getting rejected is because they're "Not nice enough" or "Too clingy"

Everybody ATTRACTIVE on social media is spreading BLACKPILL HATE FOR A REASON.
TO KEEP THEMSELVES ON TOP

good transormation tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, user123456 and aleksander
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Are you jutting?
be honest
nah if you’re talking about my cheeks up until recently my jaw has taken a huge toll cuz I got off this orthopedic thing for my overbite, I guess you could say I am but it hurts if I don’t purposely keep my gums on my teeth, that could probably overextensuate but not TOO much

Will you please shut the fuck up about spreading the blackpill
These fucking bluepilled retards are the only thing keeping us capped niggas afloat
I want those fat ugly bastards to keep thinking the reason they're getting rejected is because they're "Not nice enough" or "Too clingy"

Everybody ATTRACTIVE on social media is spreading BLACKPILL HATE FOR A REASON.
TO KEEP THEMSELVES ON TOP

good transormation tho
ay I stay to that I ain’t putting my friends on at all

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Take Steroids
My family has terrible genetic liver and heart problems sooo I kindve do want to live to 50, even tho lifting would be soooo much better..

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
good shit nigga. The "newgen" shit doesnt rlly matter, as any online community will grow to have its own culture over time. Nice progress

• +1
Reactions: willcel
good shit nigga. The "newgen" shit doesnt rlly matter, as any online community will grow to have its own culture over time. Nice progress
Good post from one, but it’s funny hearing this come out of your mouth

Joined Aug 25, 2023
My family has terrible genetic liver and heart problems sooo I kindve do want to live to 50, even tho lifting would be soooo much better..
Test only + some supports will do you much better, natty lifting is a cope and i’ve seen people cycling g’s of gear that are healthier than the average westerner.

Good post from one, but it’s funny hearing this come out of your mouth

Joined Aug 25, 2023

Test only + some supports will do you much better, natty lifting is a cope and i’ve seen people cycling g’s of gear that are healthier than the average westerner.
oh booohoo suck my penis

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SADA and Danish_Retard