[TikTok] "My dad actin real tough saying he's gonna beat my bf" "is 5'6"

could never let my daughter get with a tall guy. id only let her date short guys.

oh shit this might be a good idea.

Short guys should go for girls with short dads as the dad will relate, like them, and want the daughter to get with him more than a 6'4 guy who embarrassingly height mogs him

@OldVirgin

or am i trippin
legit asf. I know this one 4"11 foid that dated 5"2 men on tha regular but she was non NT INTJ like @Amnesia so yeah MBTI pilled again:feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
legit asf. I know this one 4"11 foid that dated 5"2 men on tha regular but she was non NT INTJ like @Amnesia so yeah MBTI pilled again:feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:
what is 'intj' and 'mbti' ?

what is 'intj' and 'mbti' ?
16 personalities. Basically a theory made by housewifes based on Carl Jungs cognitive functions theory. Its legit when combines with stuff like socionics and enneagram and other psicho shit. You should check it out for your carrer and shit

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
White women moment #3325789097543229096654227788
its over for you @BrendioEEE , if you have a daughter someday she will laugh at you on tiktok for being 5'5

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and BrendioEEE
Bro wtf are these comments
zero respect for their dads who have provided for their whole life, legit laughing at them for uncontrollable features. Even aging like balding
JFL at this life, entitled whores.

so fucking blackpilling
I'm aborting if it's a daughter

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 190cm90kg, Baldingman1998, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡I would do things in minecraft

If I ever have a daughter I will sacrifice her to the gods
i'm aborting if it's a daughter

imagine such little respect for the man who provided your whole life and your studies becasue of height and natural aging like balding.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and TUSSELEIF
How tall is her boyfriend?

we need to bring back sharia @Baldingman1998 mashallah

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
wtf blackpilled again :feelscry:

• +1
Awalt

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Papal_Guard and Baldingman1998
impressionable young females brainwashed by social media that only allows leftist content. future is doomed
see what you said there made me even more mad. No the future is not doomed. Humanity could function with only 10%. The rest of us are being brought into this because the elites decided so. The system won’t crack or suddenly stop existing (i think). It’s simply a shitty future for us males. That’s it nothing more or less.

at least it’s misogyny monday tomorrow fuck these hoes
5F59B23D 9806 4250 9540 89D8E763561E

• +1
Brutal this was nearly as bad as all the bullying against Grimba and Tyrion on this site.

• +1
New comments:

Screenshot 20211024 232415
Screenshot 20211024 232511
Screenshot 20211024 232641
Screenshot 20211024 232718
Screenshot 20211024 232747
Screenshot 20211024 232936
Screenshot 20211024 233030
Screenshot 20211024 233045

I'm really confused. Do women not think there is anything wrong with how they think?

I now understand why women did not have rights and we're beaten like animals through all civilization. I guess everything has a good reason. Women are indeed primative souless animals and nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 13592, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
New comments:

View attachment 1378813View attachment 1378814View attachment 1378815View attachment 1378817View attachment 1378820View attachment 1378822View attachment 1378824View attachment 1378825

I'm really confused. Do women not think there is anything wrong with how they think?

I now understand why women did not have rights and we're beaten like animals through all civilization. I guess everything has a good reason. Women are indeed primative souless animals and nothing else.
bro those comments are fucking brutal
their dads provided for them their whole life, loved them
and now they make fun of basic aging and uncontrollable genetics factors

imagine not being thankful for everything he has done.

Sharia needs to comeback mashallah, these whores deserve to be beaten and silenced.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, WontStopNorwooding and Baldingman1998
View attachment 1378084
View attachment 1378085
View attachment 1378086
View attachment 1378088
i cannot verbally expose how much i fucking hate women. its unreal to me how they can possess so little empathy. its actually fucking inhuman.
i, in my most arrogant, coldest, manipulative mood, have more empathy than the average female
Foreign women aren't like this. but most people on this site are immediately going to say they're only there for a visa or to rob you
@volcelfatcel @Baldingman1998

Foreign women aren't like this but most people on this site are immediately going to say they're only there for a visa or to rob you

I'm not watching a 2 hours video, what are they

I'm not watching a 2 hours video, what are they
Hint: anything outside the US and the Western half of Europe

Imagine not taking the foreignpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and khvirgin
bro those comments are fucking brutal
their dads provided for them their whole life, loved them
and now they make fun of basic aging and uncontrollable genetics factors

imagine not being thankful for everything he has done.

Sharia needs to comeback mashallah, these whores deserve to be beaten and silenced.
Beheaded*

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3270, volcelfatcel and WontStopNorwooding
White women moment #3325789097543229096654227788
its over for you @BrendioEEE , if you have a daughter someday she will laugh at you on tiktok for being 5'5
My daughter will never be neglected enough to be allowed on social media to be brainwashed like this.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and RetardSubhuman
wouldn't happen if he was 5'9

@MyAssStinksLikeShit @PingPong @Nameless_Sunflower @subhuman incel

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 14323, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
wouldn't happen if he was 5'9

@MyAssStinksLikeShit @PingPong @Nameless_Sunflower @subhuman incel

her lanklet boyfriend would get laid out by stallone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Not even surprised tbh, women are truly solipsistic creatures, not even any emotion or affection their own biological parents, and they've never had it in history. Think about it, every single racial/nationalistic/tribalistic movement, has all be founded/spearheaded by men, FOR A REASON. Women literally have no sense of tribe loyalty. Why would they? Their main function is to get pregnant and give birth to offspring, and its not like only men from their own race carry sperm to impregnate them. Women literally have no problem jumping ship to another group of men they consider superior to their own, because thats how evolution and nature designed them to be. Every single person that speaks and indo european language, is literally the result of their ancient non-indo european ancestor forefathers being murdered and cucked by indo-european chads, while those same chads fucked their wives and daughters afterwards. And before white people get triggered by what i say, even though its literally backed up by history. Just lmfao and ask yourself, do you really think your ancient european hunter gatherer and middle eastern farmer forefathers willingly gave their daughters and own WIVES away to a nomadic barbaric group of people who had literally no concept of any civility, besides WAR? Be honest lmao, and stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729