Tiktok on hypergamy gets 200k likes

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
No one believes it from here or anywhere else but when a woman says it and lies about being a founder of dating app then suddenly it must be true and everyone agrees

Edit: I can't link the tiktok because of you fucking utter retards being too easy to control. I'm not even gonna elaborate because you deserve it for being so retarded

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
No one believes it from here or anywhere else but when a woman says it and lies about being a founder of dating app then suddenly it must be true and everyone agrees

Edit: I can't link the tiktok because of you fucking utter retards being too easy to control. I'm not even gonna elaborate because you deserve it for being so retarded
This place has a negative connotation among normies as long as she spreads the word that’s all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
This place has a negative connotation among normies as long as she spreads the word that’s all that matters
NOOOO! We can't let the blackpill spread!🤓

IMG 20220124 022730

NOOOO! We can't let the blackpill spread!🤓
It sounds mental and fucked up but I truly don’t give a shit about how people feel about it or if it fucks the world up the less subhumans reproduce the better overall quality of life for future generations.

The blackpill is a meme

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
It’s 02:35 and u up talking about this?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back