TikTok proves conventional, pretty people are the best

How does literally EVERYONE look tanned without aging? I thought the sun aged you, especially on your face.

Everyone good looking had olive skin yet white features, what secret are they doing?

How does literally EVERYONE look tanned without aging? I thought the sun aged you, especially on your face.

Everyone good looking had olive skin yet white features, what secret are they doing?
It doesn't really show up immediately. Only after 25+ usually, but after that they pay and look way older than they would have otherwise, especially if they're white (less melanin to counter the sun damage)

Last edited:
You’re viewing this through the eyes of an looksmaxxer. People don’t analyse faces and say “she’s more forward grown shes more attractive.” attractiveness is far less objective for normal people than for us. I agree kate li is more attractive but clearly the more “attainable” and normal look is what people find most attractive.
wrong your confusing attractiveness with, popularity. The reason most celebs are in the 7- 7.5/10 range is thou attractive people relate to these types more because their beauty is more attainable. Their is a reason 8/10s-10/10s are nto as famous and rarley get tv and movie roles. People dont find less physically attractive people more attractive, thats pure cope. People feel they relate less to people who are to physically attractive, thats why most movie stars and actresses people call hot, are usually just women who are 6.5/10s to 7/10s. because if we asked people to choose who is more attractive a young kaley coucou or the other women i posted we know who people would pick.

Making it a trend for boys to be pretty therefore forcing them to excessively looksmax raises profits for beauty companies. It all makes sense and I don't deny this theory at all.

Back before the 2010s all guys had to do was "Be tough" or "Be themselves".

Also there's women projecting the standards past generations had for them onto us. Shit is crazy

Last edited:
Charli is basically ideal for me

Smv =/= aesthetics