Tiktok slayers only need these 3

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Curtains hairstyle, Forward growth, Caucasian

YOU ONLY NEED THESE 3 THINGS TO GO ON TikTok,. NOTHING ELSE

I see plenty of high set eyebrow, big nosed, narrowjawed, terrible IPD uglies on tiktok

As long as you meet those 3 requirements you will slay since even girls irl only care about hair, jaw, and race

If Im wrong, then just look at how many balding, recessed, ethnicels are incel and are on this website

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yang and Deleted member 1464
Collagen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Cope I have VERY good collagen and I never get girls (im khhtv) cuz I have thinning hair (diagnosed by Dermatologist) and Truecel tier forward groth

Im also ethnic but that doesnt ever bother me unlike my fucking face which tramatizes me from the second I wake up to the second I go to sleep.

Cope I have VERY good collagen and I never get girls (im khhtv) cuz I have thinning hair (diagnosed by Dermatologist) and Truecel tier forward groth

Im also ethnic but that doesnt ever bother me unlike my fucking face which tramatizes me from the second I wake up to the second I go to sleep.
You don't have good collagen, actually your skin looks grey and dead because of Dut.

You don't have good collagen, actually your skin looks grey and dead because of Dut.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
coping thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Okay, so your collagen is good in that pic.

But where's the hairloss? You are NW0. Why are you on Dutasteride and missing out on masculinity?
im running norwood coverup game and my crown has lost the most hair

I think im gonna have to shave next year or run hairsystem game

if I ever get to that point though Im just gonna give up on chasing women my age and go after milfs cuz they will accept baldcels like me better

I see plenty of high set eyebrow, big nosed, narrowjawed, terrible IPD uglies on tiktok

As long as you meet those 3 requirements you will slay since even girls irl only care about hair, jaw, and race

If Im wrong, then just look at how many balding, recessed, ethnicels are incel and are on this website
I saw a beaner on there aswell with 600k iq followers. Hes like 5'6 with good bones tho but has bug eyes yet girls still obsess over him

• +1
I saw a beaner on there aswell with 600k iq followers. Hes like 5'6 with good bones tho but has bug eyes yet girls still obsess over him
exotic game with a sun tan and colored contacts will work to a little degree

but at the same time beaners are high on the racial hierarchy

show me a curry or asian in his same position
u went from ethnic chico to a hijrah
wth are u doing to yourself
i was never a chico I have too many facial flaws to be a chico

exotic game with a sun tan and colored contacts will work to a little degree

but at the same time beaners are high on the racial hierarchy

show me a curry or asian in his same position

i was never a chico I have too many facial flaws to be a chico
This manlet skullcel frauding fucking faggot I mog him 1.1m followers fucj fucj fkcndj fjdbekfjf jk gif. How must he have all these jbs and not me. Why cant I be a narcy nt why am I so fucking weird and awkward

Tenor 3

He looks like dogshit he comments on my avis posts and she curves him so hard hahahahhahah she is cute hqnp girl with self respect
Alejandro Rosario

I'm white with forward growth so are you saying all I need is a different hair

• +1
  • +1
I'm white with forward growth so are you saying all I need is a different hair
grow out your hair longer and yes u can definitely go on tiktok if thats you in your avi

im suprised you are even wasting your time on this website

You need crystal clear skin and to not be pale. Pale skin does not glow as much as darker skin tones.

• +1
grow out your hair longer and yes u can definitely go on tiktok if thats you in your avi

im suprised you are even wasting your time on this website
i lack something that you have. I wish i could go up and ask out 51 different girls. Props to you

• Love it
i lack something that you have. I wish i could go up and ask out 51 different girls. Props to you
some of the girls i asked out were really nice about it and others really disliked me

like for example in 10th grade i asked out this nerdy 4.5psl hapa girl and after she rejected me she gave me her number and befriended me

some of the girls i asked out were really nice about it and others really disliked me

like for example in 10th grade i asked out this nerdy 4.5psl hapa girl and after she rejected me she gave me her number and befriended me
if anything that's more brutal than just saying no. Torture

• So Sad