Tiktok statusmax idea

6ft4

Kraken
Get foids showing positive reactions to your face on omegle

How can you do this:
-Be Chadlite level and pay to match with only foids only until you get good reactions
-Find a girl who is willing to record a staged video interaction with you, pretending that she is just seeing you for the first time on omegle
-Use a pre recorded video of a googlooking guy on omegle and record girls who react well to him. He should not be so goodlooking that girls immediately say that he's fake like Damian Kater because there will obviously be no way to steer their reaction away from calling you fake since you can't prove its real
Once you record some foid reactions saying "wow you're cute" swap out the guy you used and put a video of yourself in smiling and saying thanks, you too etc

Now if you are only HTN level, there may be a seed of doubt from the viewers about why foids are reacting to you like that but never underestimate foids and normies lack of sentience, if they see an attractive girl responding positively to you they will likely assume you are on a looks level that deserves it since they can't determine anything on their own without first knowing other people's opinions

If you want to make it very believable, you could make a video where you have something covering your face at the start of each omegle foid interaction, then you remove it to reveal your face and you include some of the clips where foids skip you immediately, but then you have a scripted interaction with a girl you know where she is very nice to you and thirsting over you once you reveal your face.
So the theme of the video is : see guys, even tho plenty girls skip me I still found one who thought I was very attractive

Now if you are HTN level, you don't have a right to the narcy pass that Chadlite+ guys get, so rather than uploading these clips directly to a personal tiktok you could make a montage and ask a youtube channel that reposts omegle reactions to upload it for you.
Then you can create additional tiktok accounts to upload the clips to tiktok individually and keep reposting and deleting them until they eventually go viral then when people are asking who the guy in the video is tag your personal account that you're trying to grow
You could also pay some other accounts with some following to post your omegle clips

Why do all this: to have undeniable proof on the internet that there are foids who have lusted over you hard at first glance, therefore meaning foids don't have to fire up their pea brains to try determine your worth, the (frauded) evidence is there in front of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara, Deleted member 21620, Jagged0 and 3 others
-Use a pre recorded video of a googlooking guy on omegle and record girls who react well to him. He should not be so goodlooking that girls immediately say that he's fake like Damian Kater because there will obviously be no way to steer their reaction away from calling you fake since you can't prove its real
Once you record some foid reactions saying "wow you're cute" swap out the guy you used and put a video of yourself in smiling and saying thanks, you too etc
:lul: quite a good idea

are u gonna do this after surgerymaxxing or what

all my status ideas are collecting dust rn

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
:lul: quite a good idea

are u gonna do this after surgerymaxxing or what

all my status ideas are collecting dust rn
Yes it's my plan to do this post surgery
I have built a semi organized archive of my statusmax ideas so that I don't forget any when I am ready to bring them into action
My priority at the moment is just keeping my youtube active enough to keep earning me money until surgery, then I will move home with parents post surgery and prioritize statusmaxxing

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
Yes it's my plan to do this post surgery
I have built a semi organized archive of my statusmax ideas so that I don't forget any when I am ready to bring them into action
My priority at the moment is just keeping my youtube active enough to keep earning me money until surgery, then I will move home with parents post surgery and prioritize statusmaxxing
which surgeries?

Sorry but that's a sperg idea, you have become obsessed with looksmaxing to the point where you're taking it outside of our realm. The point of looksmaxxing is to look good then go out into the world pretending like you don't care much about your looks, not to be known as the guy who mews.

girls don't like it when guys are obsessed with their own beauty. if you want a tiktok you should just have it be about your cool lifestyle, and pretend like beauty has just always come naturally to you

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, NECK&VOICE, CEO of Sex and 1 other person

• So Sad
Reactions: Jagged0
but why,what will you achieve by this

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, 6ft4 and thebrownprettyboy
Brutal guys here are making entire step by step skyscraper plans and this guy just casually does it without trying
probably doing the same thing

pretty boy maxxing and/ or all this tiktok chinese spying shit isnt gonna work for old, non NT men like you or me, unfortuantely

You have the most elaborate schemes on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4