Tiktok users are asking for james back

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
EDAE76DC 1673 44C9 89AB 08E9462CB30D

Just take a look at this @curlyheadjames, the people want you back!
When the world needed him the most, he vanished…

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
yikes i thought u killed urself

I've talked to James for couple of hours yesterday, and he probably won't return. His song went more famous than he initially wanted and he doesnt like the attention.

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
I've talked to James for couple of hours yesterday, and he probably won't return. His song went more famous than he initially wanted and he doesnt like the attention.
I remember when I used to talk with him for hours it was some good times idk where he is now tho cause he's not on discord anymore and I guess he forgot about me

but he needs to come back man he is the one responsible for blackpilling normies in a way

Its from like 2021, there's been 10 years of PSL before it
I got into PSL just as he posted that and I became his #1 fan made hundreds of posts about him sent him countless messages of fangirling and downloaded them all and remixed them and made dozens of fan accounts

Its from like 2021, there's been 10 years of PSL before it
Most of the 2021+ user's are fakecel normies, the term incel no longer describes this place (I include myself in that)