reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

''Stop hateful content''

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, mizrahi_hater, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
try it as one word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and reptiles
try it as one word

It's soy content about black pill like I don't give a fuck they allow this retardation but not the black pill it explains why this site has been lacking in site revenaue lately

Didn't the gooks make this how did they go so soy these are the people who went Jihads on Americans know magically accept the cucked PC laws.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
jfl I tried searching up a bunch of far right terms and words last year and so many of them were banned. the jewish man is working harder than ever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Bakin donuts 🍩
Meanwhile TikTok constantly actually spread the Blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Bakin donuts 🍩, untouchable_coper and 4 others
But those faggot normies are always being racists in the comments

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 6128
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, datboijj and Deleted member 6128
china has the world by its balls with tiktok

I love the restricted Internet

It’s funny because on tiktok I very regularly get far right on content like sometimes it’s so blatant

It’s funny how the only thing that truly gets censored online is the blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and reptiles
It’s funny because on tiktok I very regularly get far right on content like sometimes it’s so blatant

It’s funny how the only thing that truly gets censored online is the blackpill

Because far right content is about white cucks simping for muh blonde beautiful wahmen.

Why would tik tok ban it mean while black pill content that encourages mass shootings is giga shut down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, GetShrekt and Deleted member 6128
Meanwhile TikTok constantly actually spread the Blackpill

Thing is while it makes the black pill mainstream if some 1 isn't there to connect to dots the dots never click so people always can play plausible deniablity i did for the longest time.

It's such a dark truth and that's why they don't want it mainstream.

• JFL
Because far right content is about white cucks simping for muh blonde beautiful wahmen.

Why would tik tok ban it mean while black pill content that encourages mass shootings is giga shut down
Also with far right theres a dream to sell "Muh MUh Blue eyed Blonde haired Trad Wife"

With the Blackpill its basically insinuating that your life was predetermined before you were even born and theres nothing you can do to change it

• JFL
I tried searching black pill or incel years ago and it was the same, they do this with most controversial words like eating disorder or benadryl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, datboijj and reptiles
Also with far right theres a dream to sell "Muh MUh Blue eyed Blonde haired Trad Wife"

With the Blackpill its basically insinuating that your life was predetermined before you were even born and theres nothing you can do to change it

Exactly sell a copium make people consume on it reilgiously then spill controlled opposition like with faggots like vaush

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, datboijj and Deleted member 6128
next thing you know red pill/PUA will be "hateful content" :soy::soy::soy:

nobody uses the search function on tiktok anyways unless you're looking for specific accounts JFL.

my FYP constantly has blackpill content and politically incorrect content, too

• JFL