Avillionre
Christpilled jew
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2026
- Posts
- 417
- Reputation
- 214
Am I gonna trust a foid in being non hypergamous and actually wanting this standard? NO
do the comments lose it over a height requirement that make sense? Yeah
An foid wanting a guy who's the same height or a bit taller is not really a problem,what would be a problem is if they ask for a crazy height difference, TikTokcels really do not understand hypergamy because I'd say in the average couple the man is on average should be taller now I'm not gonna discriminate or anything if you're a manlet that's fine but it's not really the standard when it comes to these things
do the comments lose it over a height requirement that make sense? Yeah
An foid wanting a guy who's the same height or a bit taller is not really a problem,what would be a problem is if they ask for a crazy height difference, TikTokcels really do not understand hypergamy because I'd say in the average couple the man is on average should be taller now I'm not gonna discriminate or anything if you're a manlet that's fine but it's not really the standard when it comes to these things