TikToker claims all women settle and no couples are looksmatched

6.5PSL

Banned

Pretty obvious based on her comments (if you dig in the comment section) that she is coping with her lack of dating success. She claims multiple times to be beautiful but frankly her looksmatch jumped off a bridge 6 years ago. Remember, if you're not convincingly HTN/chadlite+, women think you're ugly/average.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, thereallegend, Deleted member 19432 and 5 others
View attachment 1706778
Pretty obvious based on her comments (if you dig in the comment section) that she is coping with her lack of dating success. She claims multiple times to be beautiful but frankly her looksmatch jumped off a bridge 6 years ago. Remember, if you're not convincingly HTN/chadlite+, women think you're ugly/average.
Shes right jfl

Go out in town and you will see 20x more GL girls than guys

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, volcelfatcel, Xangsane and 2 others
remove makeup and now every man is more attractive than the woman in every relationship. she is wrong. women’s beauty standard is lower because they can wear makeup, but for some reason lazy fatter people think makeup means women have to work harder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, thereallegend, cekonerr and 3 others
Shes right jfl

Go out in town and you will see 20x more GL girls than guys
So no couples are looksmatched to you? Girl always mogs and guys always date up?

So no couples are looksmatched to you? Girl always mogs and guys always date up?
Some couples are looksmatched but usually the girl looks better

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Does she really think she is cute or smth?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cekonerr, lil truecel, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
but muh beauty is objective , i hate asian and white women

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18320, volcelfatcel and Oberyn
She is right. Literally I can go out and see 20-30 attractive girls and see 0 attractive guys

But reminder that most women that are average or even below think they’re beautiful and hot jfl

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Johanjohan
She is right. Literally I can go out and see 20-30 attractive girls and see 0 attractive guys

But reminder that most women that are average or even below think they’re beautiful and hot jfl
Yeah because you wanna fuck women

View attachment 1706778
What do you rate her?
All couples are looksmatched once the makeup and hair extensions come off.

Yeah because you wanna fuck women
Cope I got the most lowest sex drive in this forum and know the female gaze 100%
I can tell who is attractive or not

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Cope I got the most lowest sex drive in this forum and know the female gaze 100%
I can tell who is attractive or not
You probaly don't have lowest sexual drive and the f3male gaze have nothing to do with this and you don't know how to rate men or womeb

You probaly don't have lowest sexual drive and the f3male gaze have nothing to do with this and you don't know how to rate men or womeb
Sure
You’re just another autist on this forum
Any guy or girl here could tell you they can see more attractive girls than attractive guys outside

• +1
Sure
You’re just another autist on this forum
Any guy or girl here could tell you they can see more attractive girls than attractive guys outside
They don't. Btw you are bigger autist then me

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster
Saw that she was jungle gook and immediately stopped watching

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

They don't. Btw you are bigger autist then me
U fucking incel basement dwelling soyboy

Just talk to normies IRL, everyone knows girls look better than guys

Only autists on PSL and reddit think otherwise

U fucking incel basement dwelling soyboy

Just talk to normies IRL, everyone knows girls look better than guys

Only autists on PSL and reddit think otherwise
Normies don't know how to rate. Why would a women chose a ugly guy when she has easier time get laid and relationship.

• JFL
Normies don't know how to rate. Why would a women chose a ugly guy when she has easier time get laid and relationship.
You havnt even left the basement in months you aspie

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Stay in your basement instead of going outside and seeing reality

Stupid aspie :feelsuhh:
I go out every day and I dont see that and keep not being able to respond to my reasoning

• Ugh..
I go out every day and I dont see that and keep not being able to respond to my reasoning
You probably live in a small shithole and not in a big city

Last edited: